~Chapter 4

After two weeks zain was quiet excited for his new show and working with new people too... from noway sun raised wrong way... because zain Imam who loves sleeping more than anything is wake early in the morning...

Zain was in living room and sipping his coffee  while going though tv channel...

Tv remote was snatched by zain. Zain looked at the person and saw Abhi...

Zain : what is this Abhi?

Abhi : what?

Zain : what?

Abhi : I'm asking you same what? From which side did sun raise today.. you woke up so early!

Zain:  sun raise from same side but your brain stopped working.. I have shoot today..

Abhi : shoot since when?

Zain : are you serious Abhi! I have to visit dipti set... for new show.,

Abhi : oh okay... but why you woke up so  early.. I mean you still three hours...

Zain : I know... I'm very excited for today!

Abhi : shoot or girls!

Zain : shut up! Why have you woke up so early?

Abhi : need to go gym! I'm not lazy like you..

Zain : okay bye then!

Abhi bids Zain and left the flat while Zain picked his phone up and saw the time.. he then went up his Instagram app and saw many edits there.. he scrolled down and liked some of them... he was busy on his Instagram when his phone rang.. he saw caller id and smiled lightly..

Zain picked the call..

Zain : hello purvi!

Purvi : hello zain! Are you coming today?

Zain : sorry purvi I can't make it but promise next time..

Purvi : why not today? You said you will come then how you denying not come?

Zain :   Actually I have signed for new show so there is meeting with whole cast for which I have to go. I'm sorry!

Purvi : oh! I thought something else! Anyway congrats for new show.. rock it!

Zain : aww thank you purvi!

Purvi : I will meet you next time then!  Bye!

Zain : bye!

Zain kept his phone back in his pocket and thought his days with friends... a smile appeared on his face while remembering it...

In Udaipur

Aditi's mom walked inside aditi room and saw her sleeping hugging a teddy bear.. a smile was on aditi face.. her mom smiled and made her way to widow side and pulled the curtains allowing the sun inside Aditi room..

Aditi's mom then sat next aditi and caressed aditi face... aditi hid her face into her teddy bear making her mom smile...

Aditi mom : adu wake up... its morning...

Aditi: maa.... let me sleep...

Aditi mom: adu wake up.... papa is waiting.... appu aryaman will eat your favourite breakfast...

Aditi hearing her Favourite breakfast opened her eyes and looked at her room...

Aditi : my favourite!

Aditi's mom nods making aditi sprinting off her bed... her mother chuckled and made aditi's bed...

After making her bed aditi's mom left while aditi was getting fresh...