~Chapter 21

Zain was sitting beside Aditi's father and talking to him while aditi was still unaware of what was happening outside of her  room...

Zain while talking to Aditi's father was thinking what will be Aditi's reaction knowing she is the girl who his parents were seeing... he was smiling in his mind but scared too what if she doesn't agree about them as she hasn't forgiven him... he was thinking while these when Aditi's father noticed him lost.. he shook Zain's shoulder..

Zain looks at him..

Aditi's father : where are you lost?

Zain: nowhere..

He was convinced but nods his head..

Aditi's father : I think we should bring aditi..

Zain's father : let's give her shock...

He looks at Bhabhi and told her to bring Aditi.. she nods her head and moves to Aditi's room.. she pushed the down and saw Aditi leaning to headboard and listening to music with her eyes closed....

Bhabhi sighed walks to bed and called Aditi's name but no responses..

Bhabhi : how would she hear me when she is busy listening to music..

Bhabhi then tapped aditi's shoulder making Aditi startled with sudden touch. Aditi immediately opens her eyes and looks at Bhabhi... she then took earphones out..

Aditi : Bhabhi... you..

Bhabhi : yes... I came tell Zain's in-laws left.. let's go..

Aditi ( mind) they left... I'm sure zain  liked the girl.. it's okay aditi.. let him move on.. why  shouldn't he bother you when he wants to marry someone better than you... I should be happy for..

Aditi's thoughts were disturbed by Bhabhi who called her name...

Aditi : huh...

Bhabhi : what huh? What are you thinking? Let's go...

Aditi : do I have to go out... I mean.. they left so why should I go?

Bhabhi : uff.. don't ask too much questions.. let's go.. there is some surprise for you...

Aditi : surprise... wow... what surprise? Bhabhi tell me...

Bhabhi : why should I tell you here? Come let me show the surprise...

Aditi: I'm excited... let's go..

She got down the bed and fixed her dress.. she looks at Bhabhi if she looks fine or not.. Bhabhi smiled and nods... aditi took step to leave when Bhabhi stopped her..

Aditi : what happened Bhabhi?

Bhabhi : you can't go like this... I mean I'll cover yours eyes so you can't see till I say.. hmm..

Aditi: okay.. Bhabhi do quickly..

She was excited but didn't knew this surprise while make her shock.. Bhabhi nodding her head came behind aditi and kept her palms on Aditi's eyes..

Bhabhi : ready..

Aditi: yes..

Bhabhi : let's go..

Aditi shook her head and Bhabhi took her out... Bhabhi brought Aditi out of the room.. there was one person who was memorised seeing beauty front of him.

You can guess who is that person 😭🙊

Aditi was brought near Zain and Bhabhi made her seat beside zain... as Bhabhi couldn't remove her hands from Aditi's do Aprajita jumped in and took Zain  and aditi hand... she then placed their hand together.. only Zain was aware of Aditi's hand but Aditi was lost in thought..

Aditi ( mind) zain hand.. why do I feel him near him... that stupid donkey would be happy agreeing marring to pagal girl....

Her thoughts were broken by Bhabhi who she heard..

Bhabhi : aditi I'm going to remove my palm.. so are you ready to see your surprise.....

Aditi nods her head....

Bhabhi : 1.... 2... 3...

She removes her hand while Aditi slowly opens her eyes and got shocked seeing her family sitting with Zain family.. she then look beside her and saw zain smiling.. at last her eyes fall on their hands.. she tried moving her back but Zain held it tightly.. she glared him but he didn't remove it...

Aditi looks at her parents and his parents who was smiling..

Aditi's father : adu.. you don't have to scare him.. he has right to hold your hands from today..

Aditi got confused hearing him.... she look at with confuse face when Aditi's father and Zain father bend down to their level..

Zain father took their hand and kept it on his hand..

Zain's father : welcome to our family Aditi...

That was moment she was waiting for since ages but finally it happened.. her eyes turned teary.. she would burst in tears anytime.. knowing his daughter Aditi's father got up and side hugged Aditi.....

Aditi : pa... pa..

She mumbled against his chest.. he caressed her hair while others smiled looking at them..

Aditi's father : adu I'll tell you everything but  before that tell us will you marry zain...

Zain was scared of this only..all attention was fixed on Aditi...

Aditi : I need time to think..

Ammi comes there and pats Aditi's hair..

Ammi : take time aditi.. we will wait..

Aditi just smiled at her lightly.. while no one noticed when zain left the hall...

A very short update..

I have come up with idea.

First to show Adiza past but not about their secret marriage..

Then Zain's proposal..

Hope you all okay with that..