~Chapter 14

Three months later in Udaipur!

Aditi is still sleeping hugging her teddy bear... she had bright smile on her face and why wouldn't she.. when she dreaming about her man.. the smile on her face didn't nothing but turned into more beautiful smile.. she snuggled to her teddy bear more thinking about her man....

The sun peeped through Aditi's Window directly falling on Aditi's face.. aditi had to hide her face into her teddy bear.. she was sleeping in her world when her room door flung opened...

Her father walks inside the room and saw Aditi sleeping... seeing her like that a smile curved on his face... while smiling he walks to  bed and sat on bed other side..

He caressed her hair lightly and called her name softly...

Aditi's father : adu... adu... wake up... it's morning..

He saw her stirring in sleep... he called her name few times till Aditi opened her eyes and mumbled a name which her father smile more brightly....

Aditi's father : adu wake up..

Hearing her father voice she slowly turns her head lightly and looks at him..

Aditi's father : good morning adu..

Aditi : good morning papa..

She kept her head in his lap..

Aditi's father : all ready to leave back to Mumbai!

Aditi: hmm!

Aditi's father : adu don't you want to go back?

Aditi : i will miss you.. mamma.. appu.. Aryu... I'll miss you all... I don't want to leave alone in Mumbai..

Aditi's father : who said you are alone there? There is someone waiting for you there.

Aditi: he doesn't even care about me papa..

Aditi's father : did you ever try to give him chance to explain himself...

Aditi got quiet but she knew her father was right..

Aditi's father : let's not talk about him.. fresh up.. you will be leaving in evening to Mumbai..

Aditi : I like this... stay like this papa..

Her father smiled but he couldn't let her sleep again..

Aditi's father: no sleeping again adu... this trick won't work on me.. come on fresh up..

Aditi made sad face and got up and moved to washroom while her father thought..

Aditi's father ( mind) hope you both solve your problem soon...

He smirked at his own thoughts.. he went to flashback when he decided to trouble Zain from calling him from unknown number... off  course someone els helped him..

He was smiling like fool when aditi came after freshening up and saw him...

Aditi : papa..

He stopped smiling and looks at her..

Aditi's father : you look pretty...

Aditi: Thank you papa but why you smiling too much? Did you do something?

Aditi's father : what made you think like that?

Aditi: got you.. you did... I hope you didn't trouble zain... papa i told you not to..

Aditi's father : oh hello... he had gut to hurt my daughter.. and he should know what's happens hurting aditi rathore..

Aditi sat next to him and held his hand..