~Chapter 22

After dinner both family were sitting in hall and talking when Aditi's phone rang.. she looks at everyone then at her phone..

Aditi getting up..

Aditi: excuse me..

She left giving sorry look to everyone... while other continued talking but Zain gaze was fixed to aditi who was talking over at side.... his eyes didn't moved from her.. he saw how she was smiling and talking.. a smile curved seeing her smiling..

while other side aditi finished the call and turned to see only strong gaze on her... she saw him and passed smile to him.. she move back to them and settled beside zain..

Zain's father : so what's the plan for you both?

Hearing him Adiza look at him..

Zain : dad I don't think I have any offer yet.. expect for few photoshoot which will be in Delhi in next month so I'm thinking to stay here..

Aditi hearing him looks at him while her father saw her gazing at zain..

Zain's father : well we don't have problem in that.. what about you Aditi?

Aditi : uncle I'm not sure.. I'll be leaving Mumbai in next week and see what I can do..

Zain's father : okay.. as you both have planned something.. I have something for you both.. Aditi beta I know you need time for this alliance but for us will do it...

Aditi got confused hearing him expect Zain's family and Aditi's family.. while Zain looks at his family and saw him smiling...

Zain : dad what you wants us to do??

Zain's father: since you both are married secretively.. I don't have any problem in that but as our wish we want you both to get married again.. though it was all drama seeing  girl for you but I think you but should get married again front of us... will do it for us..

Zain and aditi looks at each before turning their head to their family..

Aditi : if this what you all want then we don't have problem.,,

Ammi : really... you guys are ready..

Aditi nods her head...

Aditi's father : I'm happy adu..

After sometime everyone went to their room.. next morning rathore going to leave back to Udaipur...

Aditi was sitting in room and tossing her bed... she couldn't sleep.. at last she gave up and sat on bed.. she saw the time and it was 12 am.. she sighed and took her pillow and walks to balcony which was attached to her room....

She sat down and stared at the sky..

Aditi( mind) I agree to marry zain but am I really ready to give us chance again.. what if he breaks my heart again... am I really ready..

She thought while staring at the sky. She then comfortable sat on swing which was in balcony.. she then kept pillow in her lap and went to flashback of the day when zain and her had huge fight..

Flashback!

A month before naamkaran goes air off..

Adiza were happy in their secret marriage life but life is not always happy..

One day aditi was sitting in her room and thinking about their show which was going to  be no more after month..... she was hugging her pillow when her phone rang.. she took her phone and saw zain calling.. she frowned thinking why he is calling her when he told that he will be sleeping once he reach home... nevertheless she picked his call up..