¬ 1

WE ALL LOSE

(SPACE)

"You promised the world and I fell for it"

NO ONE'S POV-

                                The ISS was destroyed. The astronauts all dead. But one. "I repeat, we do not see the ship" the general on the screen said, "I do, It's right outside the window. Cortez is dead." the female astronaut said, "Send the coordinates to Dr. Fielding at JPL." the general instructed, "Ken!" suddenly a scientist popped up on the screen, "I don't read the coordinates. I need them here at JPL." he said concerned. The general interrupted them, "Major Collins, go to manuel. Put the coordinate on the crypto - key and get it down to Dr. Fielding at JPL yourself." he told Collins with worry laced through his voice. Typing in a code on the keypad, Collins impatiently waited for the information to get on to it, the thing beeped. "COME ON! COME ON!" she banged on the side, the sound of metal rattling erupted her ears, turning her head to around she tried to figure out what it was. "Major Collins get out of there." placing the crypto - key around her neck she was about to go when the system shut off she gasped in fear as the lights went out. The ship alarm began to blare and creature came into view snarling. Collins screamed for her life even though nobody could hear her...