¬ 6

WE ALL LOSE

(CANOE, LIES AND MYSTERIOUS BOY)

"When it wasn't yours." 

JACKIE'S POV-

                              Yesterday was really fun. Today we were going canoeing,YAY! This morning I woke up really early got ready, putting on black ripped shorts, a blue striped top and a large navy zip up hoodie and blue bandana around my head. I put a small amount of mascara on and I went over to wake Jay up, "GET UP BOIIII!" jumping on her then sliding onto the floor crawling over to Jade to sneak attack her, she fell on the floor once she heard me scream. They both looked at me in disbelief when I nicely woke up Zhen, "Morning sleepy." shaking her a bit to wake her up. Happily skipping over to my bed again, I sat down and waited for them to get ready. "JAY! JAY!" Dariush came running in followed by Alex who was calling for Jade, "JADE!" both of them looking around frantically until their eyes landed on 2 bodies lying on the ground, "W-we heard you scream, what happened?" Alex pulled Jade up,  "Ye we thought you were getting kidnapped.." Dariush said out of breath. Jay and Jade both looked at me causing D and Al to follow their gazes until they landed on me, I waved slightly, "Oh ma god! It's always you! You never stop do you!" slightly taken back by his words I quickly covered my tears with a smile, "Ye. Now Get ready we are going canoeing today!" I tried to act happy, if only they knew. "Ye, ye. Jay I'll be outside in 10 get ready into something gorgeous just like you okay? I'm out!" D walked out, Alex gave me a sad smile, "See you in a bit Jade!" I do admit I feel very left out that they all have a guy but I think I just need to wait.

Dariush was late out so we went off and waited by the busses meeting Alex there he also wasn't there yet. We waited under a tree for Alex and D, Jay hasn't stopped moving her head to see if he is coming.  Zhen was wearing some scouts outfit with a fluffy headband, Jay wore an oversized hoodie with nike shorts underneath and Jade wore shorts and a 'Rim of the World' T - Shirt, "ALEX! OVER HERE!" she shouted, my mouth dropped once I saw what he was wearing, "How are they wearing the same thing?!" I whisper shouted to Zhen who just looked at Alex. I saw Jade wave at ZhenZhen slightly but she just got a weird look in return. I felt myself being pushed to the floor, "Move! Shotgun!" of course it was Dariush, groaning as I stood up. I also noticed that Zhen was on her knees too, Jade and Alex were not next to each other any more but Jay just giggled at him, seriously! We all watched as he climbed into the front seat of the bus, "Yep, yep, yep!" he said shutting the white door, "Campers in the back." Carl said, "What?" "Campers in the back." Carl repeated, "Rosa Parks fought for my right to sit up here, so...." lame excuse, "Really dude?" Carl said, "Keep driving." "Rosa ain't fight for shit for you lil' chunky ass, get in the back." Carl told him, that's what you get for pushing u-. I looked back to see no one there but in the bus. "And don't slam my door, you little thick ass-- Don't slam my door!" Carl screams as Dariush slams the door. I quickly got on the bus once I saw and angry Dariush stomp over my way. Sliding in next to Jay, "Where were you?" she asked, "Uhhh- my laces came undone. So are you excited for today?" I told her, "YES! I hope we are together with Zhen and Jade too, I cant- OMG it's Dariush, do I look okay?" she stressed when Dariush came into the bus. "YES! Chill!" I want someone, I wined in my head. "All right. Y'all the king is back." rolling my eyes at him, "Come on, Dariush." a counselor said. Snickering at that, he sat next to Alex and Jade, oh thank god there is no space next to me, I was on a row with J and Zhen. Obviously Dariush need more space, "All right, scoot over, man. Move, man. My nuts is hot." he complained, Alex and Jade were squashed together, not gunna lie I do ship them. "Sorry" they both apologised, looking over to Jade whose face was bright red, OMG! NO! SHE REALLY THOUGHT THAT! Slightly gagging, in my head. Everyone's head turned to left when they heard Logan's voice, "Hope y'all not afraid of sharks. Put y'all seat belts on. Cause my license is suspended." Jay shuffled closer to me when Logan said that, "Wait, your license is suspended?" she asked, "Just a little bit." Jays head went down, "What does that mean?" Dariush asked, "It means let's not get pulled over."

We were driving for about 5 minutes when Jay asked the question I always dreaded, "How did you get all these scars and bruises?" my face went bright red when D, Al, Jade, Jay and Zhen looked at me, "I u-uh I'm just a clumsy person, and I had cats, they would scratch my legs and arms a lot." I lied, they all looked concerned, I looked at Dariush when he asked, "What about your face, you know the black eye, cats can't punch and the massive scratch, cats haven't got that big of a claw!" "Uhhhh, I'm clumsy remember." I lied. "Annnndddd we are here!" Logan called out. Oh thank god.

"Ah, sorry guys, some kid shit the canoe while shooting the rapids." Everybody was bummed, "Aww!" "Hey, Cosmo, we're gonna need the second hose down here. It'll just be a few more minutes." as the lady walked off Logan said, "What? Ain't nobody scared of a little poo." "Okay, I am deathly afraid of poo. It's more poo than canoe in there." I saw Zhen pull out a leaflet and look over to the woods she began to walk off and no one noticed but me and Alex. "2 kids shit in the van on the way here and still made it." Carl argued, "And I don't want to be Patient Zero for a pink eye epidemic. So calm down." Dariush began to joke around, "Wait a minute, we here for canoeing? I thought we was here for motorboating." the lady had an unamused expression on whilst me, Jade and Jay were all trying not to laugh as D did a motorboat impression. Logan and Carl dabbed Dariush up after he said that, "Okay, you know what? That's inappropriate, Dariush. Although I am flattered." she said, "Hey wait up!" I heard Alex call as I watched him run round the corner, nudging Jade I pointed over to him and we nodded and followed him dragging Jay. "Woah! Where are we going?" she said trying to find her feet as we dragged her off. "ZhenZhen!" we followed Alex's voice, "Is that Alex?" Jay asked, "Ye. He followed Zhen we followed him." Jade explained to her. "ZhenZhen do you know where you are going?" Alex shouted again, we were close to him, "I don't think we should wonder this far." and there he was again, we were even closer to him. "Maybe we should head back? JAY, JACKIE, JADE! OMG!" he turned and saw us, "Hey," "Hi," "Where did Zhen go?" I asked them all. "Guys do know how to get back?" Alex asked, we all began to look at our surroundings each of us shouting, "Hello?" We all began to hear leaves crunching, who was it? "Ooh" it was Dariush, "What are you doing here D," Jay asked, "Just dropped a deuce. Shit I took back there, been touching cloth since last night. Yeah. Between us all, I just turned the evergreens brown up in this joint. Let me talk to you for a minute." he walked closer to Jade. Oh no, this won't end well! "No, don't touch me. That's unsanitary!" she cried, "No, it's exposure therapy. I'M GONNA HELP YOU CONQUER YOUR FEAR!" They got closer to the edge of the cliff. Shit! I ran over to them as they reached the edge and Jade was being almost dangled over, "No! What? Wait, no. NO! Please no!" "I'm helping you, calm down. It's okay, I got you. Please, no, no, no, no." "DARIUSH STOP!" trying to pull him off, D accidentally pushed me back, I bgan stumbling backwards but then my foot tripped over a root causing me to fall and hit my head on a rock. "Look down. I'm trying to help you!" Dariush was ignoring all the cries and please from Jade and the others, "No, please. Please, no. No, Please!" "Yeah you can. i'm trying to--" suddenly a voice made everything stop, "Let her go! Let her go."