¬ 17

JACKIE'S POV-

                         BANG! We all sprang up from the beds, blushing when I realized Gabriel was in the same bed as me. "Shhh! Shhh! Aliens!" Zhen whispered, "We gotta go!" Gabe said. We all got changed and went outside and began to walk through white sheets which were hung up, "You see anything?" I asked, pushing sheets around, "No, come on." Gabe said to me holding my hand. "Shh" Jade shushed us, "Guys we should turn back." Alex said, "We can't now, man. We're already here." Jay commented, "Dude, I'm telling you this is how people die in movies." I whispered. "Guys. You see anything?" Zhen asked, "You need some Febreze on these sheets." Dariush said, he moved a sheet getting scared by a fake horse, "Ah! Oh! Oh!" he panicked, suddenly a gun cocks. "Oh shit!" Jay shouted pointed to the man in black making us all gasp. Another 5 men came out all with guns, Gabriel pulled me behind him, "Not another step." a guy said, "Move!" "I'm backing up!" Jade said, another guy asked "The hell you doing out here? We're in the middle of an alien invasion." "Oh, yeah, I mean, and you're the ones with the PURGE masks. Wrong genre bro." Dariush commented, I wasn't scared, "We got a comedian here." a guy said and another cocked his gun, "No! There are aliens out here, okay? We're not the enemy." Jay yelled, "You guys have something we're looking for." they said, "Dignity?" Zhen said, "What'd you say?" pointing his gun at her, "She said DDDDIIIIIIGGGGGNNNNIIIITTTTYYY," I said slowly, my smirk fell as soon as a familiar voice filled the air, "Everybody calm down." No! He should be in jail! "Look what we found." pulling of his mask to reveal his face.... the man who ruined my life. The others lowered their hands, "Lou! Oh my god, Lou!" Alex was shocked, "Thank you, baby jesus." Dariush breathed out. They know him! "Thank you god!" Jade called out, "Hold on you know this guy?" Gabe asked, "No, no, no, no, no." a guy pointed his gun at him, "Do we know him? Hell yeah we know him! We go way back. Lou my negro! Lou you know me. We're like this. I wanted to free him.... Alex was the one who was like, leave him there, and I was like dude let him free he's a human. Do you mind, if you could just tell these handsome men, the one.... pointing shotguns at our faces to, you know... not... not do that?" "Please?" "Please." he hasn't seen me yet, "I don't think anyone need to get hurt tonight." I stepped out, "You let this syco out! Why!" I yelled pointing to him, "Ahhhh! I knew we would meet again one day, Jackie! And Jay, remember me?" he pointed to Jay, "What?" I whispered she came and stood next to me, the rest behind us confused, "What's he talking about Jay?" I asked "this man... This man is a murderer, tell them why you were really in jail, why the police left you there." she cried, my eyes began to water, none of them have ever seen me cry but now I couldn't help it. Lou chuckled, "I lied, I never helped anyone, I did the opposite actually, I was turned in for killing 2 people, a man and a woman, Jay's parents as a matter of fact, and you know who turned me in, my own niece, this little bitch right here..." pointing to me, "Jay is that true, he killed your parents?" she nodded, "Right in front of my eyes..." she yelled. Dariush pulled her back, I decided to finally tell them how I really got these bruises, "I never really told you guys how I got these scars, bruises and cuts and I think it was pretty obvious I was lying.... at the age of 3 my parents left me alone on the streets with nothing, they left their own daughter to die! Until some fucking couple found me and took me to the police, they couldn't find my parents but we able to find my sick uncle, here. I never saw anybody after that, I was never aloud out of the house. I was a slave, I was used and he would beat me for it. Throw glass at me, kick me, hit me--" "-- YOU DESERVED IT!" "--NO I DIDN'T I DID EVERYTHING YOU ASKED FOR AND YOU DIDN'T APPRECIATE ANY OF IT!" I screamed and I broke down crying, "Boys could one of you bring her over here for me..." my head shot up, "no. NO! PLEASE!" I was pushed over to him and he grabbed my neck putting the gun to my forehead, "JACKIE!" they all cried, "I DID SAY ONE DAY I WOULD KILL YOU AND MAYBE I WON'T IF YOUR FRIEND ALEX WOULD GIVE ME THE KEY. Alex if you'd be so kind as to give me that?" "alex don't" I whispered, "This?" he asked, "Mmh. Yeah." Lou nodded, "This is our only shot at defeating the aliens." Alex said, "ALEX PLEASE GIVE IT TO HIM!" Gabriel began to cry, "Yeah. That means someone will pay a lot of money for it. Give me the key or I'll kill her." he said shoving the gun further into my head, "Don't Alex. Just go!" I cried. Alex and I made eye contact and I nodded my head telling him it was okay. "I can't." he said, "WHAT!"  "ALEX GIVE HIM THE KEY!"  "JAC IS GONNA DIE!" they all screamed. "I made a promise." "Alex, give him the key. Enough. Okay?" Dariush said worried, "You can give me the key and just walk away. Or I can kill her and cut your head off and take the key from the stump." Lou threatened, "alex, please... i- i love her." Gabriel whispered, "Listen to lover boy over there, give me the goddamn key." Lou yelled, "I trusted you." Alex said, "There are cemeteries full of people who trusted me." he looked at me and cocked the pistol, "JACKIE!" but suddenly a man screamed, Lou lost concentration on me so quickly elbowing him he let go of me and I ran to Gabriel immediately hugging him, he held the back of my head hugging me tightly. The alien from earlier was back again, and it just killed the men, "Run!" Zhen yelled running around the pool to the other side the alien was coming closer until Lou started shooting it, turning around it killed him. Sucks to be him! We all reached the other side and I looked back to see Gabe still standing there, "Come on!" Jay yelled, my body was frozen as I watched him stand there, "Gabriel!" "Gabriel!" they all called, "Gabriel, what are you doing?" Dariush yelled, "ZhenZhen thrown me the glowsticks." "What are you doing?" the alien had finished killing Lou and was walking to us, "Throw 'em! Come on!" he yelled, Zhen threw them and he caught it. Snapping them he was trying to catch the aliens attention. "Hey! Come here!" he yelled at the alien, "You're gonna die!" "Hurry!" "Come on!" Gabriel carefully stepped onto the pool cover, "Come! Come on! Get me!" he screamed, slipping on the water a tear slipped down my face, thankfully he stood up again. The alien stepped on the cover too and Gabriel ran over to us. The alien roared running at us but the cover couldn't take the weight of the alien and it fell through making it splash around... but then it all stopped.... Was it dead? They all began to cheer and he came over to me, "YOU COULD HAVE DIED GABE!" everyone stared at me, but I ran and hugged him, "and i love you too.." I muttered.