¬ 12

WE ALL LOSE

(BLACK GOO, BABIES, SLAP AND TRL)

"And I let it burn"

JADE'S POV-

                       After the others saved me we just stood and looked at the dead alien completely forgetting about the other one. A loud snarl made us look up and run again, "At what point do we trip Jackie and keep running?" Dariush asked "WHAT!" she screamed. Suddenly all of us were knocked and held to the ground by other alien, and let me tell you it was hella angry. We were all screaming, my hand reaching for Alex's, I think Jay and Jackie did the same to Gabriel and Dariush. It was horrible, the face was flaky and it had 12 eyes in a straight line, huge sharp teeth and its mouth opened by flappy things? The alien roared and a tongue like thing came out squirting black goo everywhere, shoving it down Dariushes throat. "DARIUSH!" Jay screamed trying to get loose of the hold, Dariush began to choke and he tried to hold his neck. Thankfully a load of gunshots began to shoot at the alien, taking it down. We all let out a long breath and looked back to see it lying dead on the floor. All of us panting for air, "dariush.... DARIUSH" Jay whispered then shouted, he began to wheeze as he sat up and said, "I didn't sign up for this shit man." "This can't be real" I said in disbelief, running off again back into camp, "What about this isn't real? He just sneeze - jizzed all over us!" Dariush moaned, "Just shut up, I can't think with your constant bitching." Jackie said from the front running with me. We stopped running to catch our breaths, "Hey, I'm allowed to bitch, all right? That thing had its tongue in my mouth?" Dariush and Jackie got face to face until Alex cut them off, "How do you know it was its tongue? We don't know their anatomy." Jackie burst out laughing, I could help but giggle and Jay just stood there with her mouth wide open shock from what Alex said.  Dariush looked at us all not understanding, "What you saying?" "Honestly, it's plausible that sophisticated creatures, like alien males, have cranial genitalia." Alex said, "I mean I would have just, he put his dick in your mouth... is what Al is trying to say" I muttered but everyone heard, Dariush looked at me shocked, "It had its dick in my mouth?" Alex nodded and Jackie replied still laughing, "Y-y-e-e" Gabriel butted in, "Guys, we need to stay calm, okay? We need to stay calm." Dariush laughed sarcastically, "Calm? I just probably swallowed a load of alien babies that are gonna turn into puppies and leap out of my chest." Jackie who was still laughing, "Haha... I-i'm gon-na be an au-nt-tie!" "Hey shut up!" Dariush pushed her to the ground and she groaned when she hit the floor, "Hey what did I say about touching her?" Gabriel shouted, "What are you gonna do? Gonna sucker punch me again? Go for it, 'cause I'll chop your ass in the neck and then i'll chop you in the head and finish you with a rear - naked choke." "Do you ever shut up?  I mean, between my fist and that alien's dick, your mouth should be worn out by now." Jac stood up next to Gabriel, Jay was trying to stop Dariush from starting anything else and I was attempting to calm Alex down about finding his mum. ZhenZhen screamed really loud, slapping us all across the face, "Why are you hitting me!" Jay, Alex and I asked at the same time, "What we do in life... echoes in eternity." she bent down and pick up some mud, Dariush looked at us all, "What the fuck?" "Hold the line! Stay with me. If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in in Elysium, and you're already dead." she said walking off, "Damnnnn" Jay whispered following her, I was completely shocked, "Did she just quote Gladiator?" D asked, "Since when did she speak English?" Gabriel followed too, Jackie still standing there, "Since when did she speak?" everyone was walking now, "May I ask where we are going?" I questioned walking behind Zhen, "my jaw hurts..." Dariush from behind us to himself, "The astronaut said that this key can stop the aliens and we need to take it TRL." "JPL. A NASA facility" Alex corrected her.  "tastes like truffle butter," Dariush said to himself, again, "In the foothill of Pasadena, right?" Jay asked, "Yes. I went there once for a robotics contest with my dad." Alex said looking down sadly," I took his hand and changed the subject, "Do we know how to get there?" "Without GPS. No, probably not. It's over 70 miles away from here." Alex gripped my hand and looked at me smiling as a way of saying 'thank you'. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, what? Wait, you wanna head 70 miles into the city? The alert said stay out of metropolitan areas, not head straight into them." Dariush was back in the conversation, I rolled my eyes, but then I had an idea, "We don't have to take it all the way to Pasadena." "Let's just get this key down the mountain and take it to the adults." ZhenZhen caught on and so did Jay who said, "Tell them to take it to JPL." "oh my gosh" Dariush sighed rubbing his face. After a while of standing there Gabriel told us where are place was we could go, "Guys. There's a sheriff's station down a bit, we could get it to a cop." "That's a great idea, Gabriel." Zhen agreed, "Now let's get some bikes and kick some ass!" Jackie surprised us all with that, "Damn, girl, your-" Dariush stopped when Gabriel looked at him, "-okay, okay. Chilllllll" I stink, "Guys can we get changed first and showered, you know freshen up, I smell?" "Yes. I do too." Alex said, "Gabriel you go to their cabin and we'll go to ours, meet back here?" Zhen said and we all agreed and walked off to our cabins.