¬ 9

WE ALL LOSE

(F-22 RAPTORS, DRAGON CAPSULE AND DOG)

"Two months you replaced us"

JADE'S POV-

                             "Shit! Come on! Come on!" Dariush screamed, "Why are we going outside!" I yelled following them all. Going out the door we all looked around trying to see if could find where the noise was coming from. Running over to the lake bank to get a better view, "Those are F-22 Raptor air superiority fighters." what? This is a reason why I like hi- OMG that was the first time I have actually admitted it, I do like Alex. "What the hell are those ships fighting?" Gabriel questioned, "I've never seen anything like them." Alex said, th- that wasn't the answer, what? I think we all noticed the huge spacecraft flying towards us, "Uh guys," all of us beginning to take some steps back which then turned out to us sprinting away from the lake. "Run! Go, get the hell out of here. Go! Hurry up!" Dariush screamed, I looked back and saw a plane shoot another but then fly into the cliff! "GO! GO! GO!" Alex shouted. "Move out of the way!" Dariush yelled, again. The sound of gunshots were heard all around, an huge explosion happened about 5 meters away from us making us turn another way, "Come on, come on!" Alex shouted over the sound. We were running back toward the dining room, another bomb exploded further away and then another that landed in front of us, thinking we missed it, we didn't. A massive force came from the misail throwing us all into the air, I felt the impact of the ground, my head knocking the ground hard. A ringing noise took over the rest of the sounds, I moved my head groaning in pain everything looked blurry, Gabriel was over Jackie trying to cover her from any things flying around Dariush and Jay were already standing up and were hugging, the sound of heavy footsteps were getting closer, and the sound of my name being called was blocked out but when I saw Alex's face I could tell he was the one saying it, "JADE! HEY! COME ON! GET UP! PLEASE! JADE! JADE!" everybody groaning from the pain, Alex grabbed my hand to pull me up, I managed to gain my balance. The sound of engines and gunfire became louder now, "What's going on?" Jay screamed, ow my head hurts! All of looking around not knowing what to do, spaceship and crafts were flying everywhere. "What?" everyone was confused, "Guys, guys, guys, guys, look up!" Jackie screamed, looking up a giant metal box thing was falling right to where we were stood, all of us began to yell, running the other way but the impact of it landing threw us forward again as well as a load of mud, "Shit!" I cried. Standing up, Dariush asked "What is that?" he coughed from the amount of dust. The look on Alex's face looked like realisation had struck him, "It's a dragon capsule." "How do you know this stuff?" Gabriel and Jackie asked at the same time, laughing awkwardly and going red afterwards. "There's a reason my mom sent me to an outdoor camp." he replied. "Oh god, that things huge!" Dariush gasped, "that's what she said" Jac whispered, but again everyone heard, all of us laughing but Dariush who gave her literal 'bitch face'. Gabriel went forward to touch it, "No! Don't touch it! Dude!" Alex warned him, "Oh! Ah!" Gabriel immediately took his hand off and began to wave it trying to get rid of the pain. "It's still hot from re - entry." "You tell us now!" Jackie screamed. "Oh, does anyone have any water?" Dariush asked, "Oh my god good idea Dariush, finally!" I smiled, "Ye good idea!" Jay said. Zhen reached into the bag and pulled out a water bottle handing it to him, "Thanks, thanks." we all looked at him shocked as he began to chug the water making extremely weird noises, "You serious?" Jackie whispered at him, "What?" "Gimme that" she snatched the water from him, squeezing some onto the door and then leaving some to poor onto Gabriel's burnt hand. As she was pouring it on Gabriel's eyes were on her the whole time in adoration, awwwww. "You're not gonna open that thing, are you?" Dariush asked in shock, "There could be someone inside!" Gabriel looked annoyed at Dariush now. "No, leave it be alright? We don't know what this shit is." scooping some of the black goo on his fingers and then sniffing it, "ew" he wiped it on his shoes, "This is animal kingdom out here, bitches. All right, survival of the fit--" he carried on until the door of the capsule popped open knocking him to the floor, "hahaha" Jackie was laughing on the floor as we all looked into the capsule. It was pitch black, "Hello, is anybody in here?" Jay asked, looking in we saw nothing until a hand suddenly came out of the hole making us scream, Jackie was still laughing. Moaning from a woman came from inside, pulling herself out a young - ish woman with brown hair tried to climb out, "Guys!" Alex called, "Come on, come on, come on! I thought space was supposed to make you weightless?" Dariush is so stupid, the woman screamed in pain, "We're not in space, dude." I whacked his head, "Where am I?" the lady asked, "At Rim of the World Adventure Camp. Near Big Bear." Alex answered, "This is a camp?" "Yeah, I was disappointed too, but...."  Dariush started, "Coordinates all wrong. Pasadena... Dr. Fielding." said the lady looking up to ZhenZhen, "I'm sorry, but we're not near Pasadena right now." I told her, "JPL!" "JPL? The Jet Propulsion Laboratory. It's part of NASA." "Try not to move as much okay?" Gabriel tried to warn her, by now Jackie had stopped laughing and was next to Gabriel. "The key! The key! Take it JPL, Dr. Fielding. It has everything on it. Excalibur, everything. Go!" "Guys, guys, guys, guys what is that?" Jackie said pointing to the black goo which was now morphing into something. The creature began to snarl, "What the actual shit?" Jay shouted, we all ran off to the dining room, "You're gonna die if we leave you." Gabriel shouted, "We'll all die if you don't!" She cried back. "GABE! COME ON PLEASE!" Jackie cried waiting for him. "Run!" the sound of that woman screaming suddenly stopped, looking back I saw a gigantic alien stick it's finger into her mouth and eat her. Shit! "Was that an alien?" Dariush asked, "Run!" Jay screamed, "Keep going, come on! Let's go!" I screamed not noticing Alex stop. 

NO ONE'S POV-

                                 They all ran into the dining hall none of them noticing Alex's absence. He was just standing there watching the alien eat the astronaut. It had six legs a huge body and loads of eyes and sharp teeth. It's back began to crack and a dog looking thing formed from it's back. Jumping off the back of its mum? Facing Alex it runs at them all, Gabriel ran to get Alex dragging him back to the dining room, "It has a dog!"