¬ 22

NO ONE'S POV-

                           Since Jackie was gone but Dariush was awake they could finish everything, "Wait where's Jay? I thought she was with you? Where is she?" Dariush panicked, "Hey they're probably outside! But right now we need to do this!" Zhen yelled back, "Oh, shit, we gotta go!" Gabriel screamed, "Come one! Dariush twist the key!" Zhen yelled, "We are gonna put an end to this, you ready? 3.... 2.... 1......" they twisted the button and looked up at the screen, the light went green and so did the 'targets' on the screen, it was analysing and then it said, 'TARGET LOCK', they began to cheer, "We did it!" "Yes!" "Now get out of there immediately. We're sending 2 units to pick you up. The building is not safe." "But what about my girl?" Dariush asked, "Just go!" And they ran out. Once they reached the bottom of the building they ran out of the first door they saw, as they got further from the building 2 figures began to form, "jay. Oh my god! It's JAY!" Dariush sprinted faster towards her, tackling her into the tightest hug ever falling to the floor, 

Dariush felt his shoulder getting wet pulling away he saw Jay crying, "Hey, hey! Baby what's wrong?" "I'm happy you're okay

Dariush felt his shoulder getting wet pulling away he saw Jay crying, "Hey, hey! Baby what's wrong?" "I'm happy you're okay.... i love you." she cried, "me too baby. I love you too." Dariush pulled her into a hug again. "What happened to Jade?" Zhen crouched down close to Jade interrupting their reunion, "Oh-- uhh- as we were running back she fainted from the lack of oxygen so I decided to carry her out here and let her breathe fresh air, she hasn't woken u-" Jay was cut off by Jade breathing all of a sudden very heavily, "Wh- what happened? Wait... where is Alex... and Jackie? Are they dead?" her eyes began to water and so did Gabriel's as they all looked back into the building waiting for the last 2 people to appear.

(Inside)

Jackie ran off behind Alex calling his name, "Alex! Wait!" she caught up to him, "You're gonna burn it, with the plasma rockets, right??" she asked form beside him, "JAC! When did you get here? And ye that's what I am going to do. Is Jade okay?" Alex looked over at her, "Oh-- she didn't come back with ZhenZhen neither did Jay." Jackie looked away from Alex when she said this. "WHAT!" Alex yelled, "Just keep going I'm sure they're okay..." Jackie panted. Running around the corner and they began to pull the door open, "Come on" Alex called, "Come get us!" Jackie yelled before they ran into a room.  Running in and looking around Alex went over to a control panel, "How exactly are we doing this?" Jackie asked breathing heavily, she watched as Alex twisted a switch and suddenly and alarm went off "Warning! Warning! Warning!" The system kept on repeating and a rocket began turn on and Alex smiled slightly, before running off into the corner followed by Jackie. "ain't no mountain high enough. ain't no valley low enough. ain't no river low enough. to keep me from getting to you..." Alex sang softly, Jackie was shaking in fear and rocking forwards and back her eyes closed thinking of all the happy memories she had with her friends and boyfriend, opening her eyes when she heard a low growl. Looking at Alex when he pulled out the flare gun pointing it to the rocket, the alien spotted us and began to walk closer to us, "alex." Jackie whispered. Alex yelled firing at the rocket and then it began to shoot fire out right at the alien knocking it back to the wall making the whole building shake. Alex began to cry and Jackie was trying to pull he out of the room, "No. No. I can't. No. Dad." he cried, Jack stopped pulling him when he said 'dad' and he began to cry hard, "Alex. Come on. We have to go or we will die. What about Jade. She loves you." Jackie shouted to him over the noise of the rocket. Suddenly the rocket stopped firing and the room filled with smoke fore all around them, they watched as it screech and then fall to the floor dead. Alex's breathing slowed down as he saw the alien fall down, he looked up at Jackie who was still staring at the alien, "jackie. Let's go" he said standing up. They both walked through the fire and headed out side. 

(Outside)

The rest were watching the building from outside in silence but then the building began to collapse and the force knocked the 5 down. All of them groaning as they stood up and coughing from the unexpected dust flying around. Gabriel began to run forward and so did Jade, but they were stopped by Jay and Dariush who were holding them back, "No, hey. It's too dangerous." ZhenZhen yelled to them, "But I have to get him." Jade cried trying to pull away, "No! She promised me!" Gabriel fought against Dariush's grip, "It's too late" "You can't" Jay and Dariush yelled, "ALEX!" Jade screamed one more time in hope that he would come back, Gabriel was too sad to try he couldn't believe she was gone. Suddenly there was another large explosion from inside and a load of smoke came out from the building, Jade was looking down at Alex's watch crying, and Gabriel had his back to the building with his head in his hands whilst Dariush and Jay were hugging each other crying about the loss of their friends and ZhenZhen was just looking into the mist shocked about what happened, none of them looking at the door but ZhenZhen and a smile appeared on her face when she began to see 2 figures walking towards them, "Alex, Jackie." she said, everyone's heads snapping up to look at the building, 1 of the figures began to ran over to them, Jackie. She ran up to Gabriel and jumped on him wrapping her legs around his torso and he put his hand on the back of her head, both of them crying and squeezing each others really tight, "oh my god. you're alive. i love you so much." Gabriel whispered, Alex was slowly walking over but his eyes stayed on Jade the whole time, she ran to him instead and hugged him really tightly and he slightly lifted her off the ground, "You're okay!" they said at the same time, "Whoo - hoo" ZhenZhen cheered, "Yeah!" "We did it!" "Oh yeah!" they all joined in hugging each other, "Did we do it? Did we do it?" Alex asked and a loud booming in the middle of the sky answered their question, "Guys!" "We did it!" "Yeah!" "Whoo!" "Hell yah!" They carried on screaming not realising Jade and Alex. Turning to face each other they looked in each others eyes, "I guess you're pretty brave after all." Jade chuckled handing the watch back, "You really think so?" he asked, Jade just closed her eyes waiting for something but it never came so she opened her eyes again grabbing his top and smashing their lips together, Alex was shocked and they both looked back seeing the other couples doing the same thing. Each of them pulling away and facing towards the sky again before cheering once more. 

"We saved the world!"