¬ 10

WE ALL LOSE

(PUPPY, JOKES AND SHH)

"Like it was easy."

JAY'S POV-

                     "It has a dog!" what!? This has to be a dream! Oh my god! I'm gonna die! "We are gonna die! Oh my god!" I began to cry, "Hey, JayJay I promise you that we won't die okay? But if we do die in the next 10 minutes, I have a confession... I like you so will you go out with me for the next 10 minutes of our lives?" Dariush asked nervously, "Dariush there is no time to  joke!" I told him, not believing it, "And there is also no time for standing around!" Jackie came from behind us placing both her hands on our shoulders but her face dropped when she couldn't see Gabriel, "Where is he? Where's Gabe?" she went to run and get him but I held her back, "He will be back, he just went to get Alex and also Jade who ran after Alex." "WHAT! There's a bloody alien out there-" "-2 actually, there's a dog too." Dariush corrected her, "WHAT!" "ALEX! COME ON!" "gabe," she whispered. They all ran in, Jackie ran to Gabriel and hugged him, my hand found its way to Dariush's hand "Hey. Wait wait wait. How big was it? Was it, like, puppy - size? 'Cause maybe it just wants to cuddle," Dariush asked, but a shadow of a large dog came from the door followed by snarling, "Hell no! We have to go!" I panicked and began to yell, we all ran to the kitchn trying to hide, Zhen, Gabriel, Jackie and I all ran behind the counter but the others didn't see when they ran in so they hid behind the cabinets. "Alex, Jade come here." I whispered them over. Alex heard but Jade didn't, he came back round not realizing Jade didn't follow him until he sat down, "Jade!" "Over here!" "Dariush. Come here." they both began to run over but the alien dog came through the door, making them both go in the same place very close to each other. The creature began to growl, and it was getting very close to where we were, fuck. All of us silently shuffling around the corner, the dog sniffed the air and we moved just in time before the dog saw us. Dariush slowly stood up, followed by Jade both of them not so lucky as a metal pan fell off the top of the cabinet, my hand flew to my mouth scared for my almost boyfriend and my best friend, but luckily Dariush caught it, holy mother of jesus! He began to whisper something inaudible and kissing the pot not realising the other pot of cutlery falling, Clang, Clang! That dog growled noticing both of them, screaming they ran and climbed into the dishwasher, but the creature just followed them in. "AHHHH. MOVE IT!" I heard Dariush scream, then the creature screeched and  the rest of us stood up and went to stand by the open oven "Guys we need Dariush to get the alien to jump at us so we can lock it in here" Jackie whispered to us pointing at the oven behind us, "Yes! Good idea!" Alex replied. I noticed how Gabriel and Jac were holding hands, I smirked at Jac but she just looked away. The first one to get out was Dariush, then he helped Jade and they both ran towards us but the dog wasn't that far behind him, "Help me, help me! I'm coming!" once Dariush was close enough I hugged him really tight, the conversation still clear in my mind, did he mean it? Does he really like me? The dog interrupted my thoughts, we all watched as it snarled at us and jumped down from the counter. Walking slowly at us just before leaping into the air, I felt like I was being tugged down, the plan should work, and it did. The alien dog just missed us all and Jackie quickly shut the metal door and I locked it just before it jumped back out again. We all moved away from the  oven as the creature inside was baning to get out. "Go, go!" Dariush whispered taking my hand and running towards the door we came through. But a low growling and the shadow of the mother alien appeared in the doorway, "Go, go. Go, go. Run! Run!" Alex whispered making sure Jade was in front of him. Running over the cutlery we jumped onto the counter to get out the window. I saw Gabriel lift Jac up by her waist since she was too short to get up, all of us were. After getting in the top, Zhen unlocked then window, thankfully there were boxes under so we could jump down easily. "Shit! Let's go!" Jade called, "Come on, let's go!" I yelled to everyone, I noticed Alex stopped to catch his breath, leaning on the wall for support a huge claw hand thing crashed through it making us all scream in horror. ZhenZhen and I ran back to get him and we ran back to the others, we lost the other 4 and the sound of the wall being broken was still going on so we ran in the opposite direction. 

JACKIE'S POV-

                           Suddenly the sound of wood smashing appeared looking back I didn't see anyone else, "Guys the others have gone!" I yelled, running down the steps we all looked around for a good hiding spot, Gabe spotted one grabbing my hand and pulling me over to it, "Guys!" he whispered getting onto all 4's and sliding under the stairs, following after him I realized that there wasn't much space so I had to sit on his lap, oh no. Dariush came in next and helped Jay in, she was the smallest of us all (Jackie 5'4 Jay 5'2 Jade 5'3 Gabe 6'0 Dariush 5'11 Alex 5'9) looking out I saw Alex, Jade and Zhen run into the toilets, gross, "There!" I whispered pointing at them. Sinking further back into Gabriel I hid my face in his chest and I felt his arms wrap around me pulling me even closer to him. Yes, I was scared but I never show it, I hate the feeling of being vulnerable but when I was with Gabe it never mattered, I felt safe. I felt at home.

JAY'S POV-

                     "Where is it?" Gabriel asked, suddenly a large foot stomped on the first step next to us all and waited before walking off, it was right above us now and the started to crack. I was really scared now my breathing picked up and my eyes were tearing up, not now, please not now! I was having a panic attack! I felt a hand cover over my mouth and they wrapped their arms around my waist whispering in my ear, calming me down. Nobody has ever been able to calm my panic attacks not even my parents could! "Shh! Hey it's okay. I promise. Calm down. It's okay! I'm here now! I'm not gonna leave you!" I recognised the voice as Dariushes, how did he do that! The creature must have heard Dariush because it stopped walking away and came back our way again, "Shhh. Stop talking. Shhh. Stop...." Gabriel covered his mouth, suddenly a load of dust fell in to small space making it hard to breathe.

JADE'S POV-

                   All three of us ran into the toilets peering through the gaps of the doors, "He's coming, we have to hide. Please." I was shaking so much, "Shh! Shh!" Zhen shut me up, that was the first time she has ever said or done anything vocal wize. There was a low growl which made Alex and I look out the cracks again, he was gripping onto my hand like I was going to go somewhere. When I looked out I saw the large alien walking straight towards us. "Fuck." a tear slipped down my cheek, Zhen walked over to the seats of the toilet, lifted it up and then pointed down to the toilets, "That's fecal suicide! No!" Alex complained, I didn't want to die so I jumped down first and then ZhenZhen, "Crap!" Alex said as he climbed down slipping when he landed falling on his but.  It stank really bad down here, "Ugh! Not sanitary!" Alex moaned. The door suddenly banged open and something began to piss into the toilet hole and that something was Conrad! "What the hell. It's Conrad. Conrad," Alex gagged, "Conrad, Conrad. Hey. Hey. Conrad!" Alex continued. The whole toilet was suddenly smashed by the aliens hand, there was a small window to the right looking out I saw Conrad trying to run away screaming but it didn't work, he just got eaten by the alien. Over on the left we saw the other 4 running away from the monster. They just left us!