¬ 4

WE ALL LOSE

(SIGNING IN, CELLPHONES AND ROOMMATES)

"And you let it burn."

JACKIE'S POV-

                             He was weird. We all walked over to the signing in table, Jay went first then Jade and I went last. Alex let another girl infront of him, we made eye contact and I could tell she was looking at my face, the bruises are very obvious, I smiled slightly but got nothing in return. I will crack her, I get everyone to speak, like Jay! Alex then caught my eye when he peered at the label on her bag. WHAT! My jaw dropped when he spoke Mandarin, he knows, like, everything. I looked down to her clothes, damn she has a good style! Jade's heavy breathing made me look at her, "Woah, angry bull alert..." I laughed at my joke, "oh... sorry" immediately stopping once I saw her unamused expression. My gaze followed hers all the way to Alex and new girl, jealousy. "Hey. Hey. He is probably trying to make some friends okay and jealousy does not look good on you," I calmed her down slightly, "I thought he liked me though," she looked so sad, "Dude! You just met and we have 6 weeks with him to show that your better! Also she doesn't speak, I will make her though, she seems nice and at least you and Jay have a guy to talk to I have no one, you actually really luck-" "JACKIE! You're rambling again!" Jade scream, others looking at us. "sorry" I whispered. "JADE! Right your cabin is Orchid cabin with 3 other girls, Jackie, Jay and ZhenZhen! Any activities you want to do?" Logan explained, "No, but maybe later and thanks!" she answered walking in the direction of our cabin, who is ZhenZhen I wonder? "Okay, see you around. JACKIE! Chatterbox! How are you? Don't answer that you won't stop talking otherwise, okay you are cabin Orchid with the other 2 J's and ZhenZhen, I'm guessing no activities until later?" I nodded in response. "Okay move alonggggggg" Logan pushed my shoulder slightly, I decided to wait for this girl since the others went to our cabin without me, but I can catch up with them later. I watched as Logan tried to talk to her, "Alright who's next? China? *laughs* Okay um.... No, no, no. Ni hou! Um... Welcome..... to.....camp! I love Jackie Chan. Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth? Okay? ZhenZhen right, cabin Orchid! Goooooo! Wow. China." he did crazy hand signs whilst saying this and muttered the last part, so she's the one who is in our cabin, ZhenZhen. She walked past me towards the cabin, quickly picking up my bag I followed her. "Hey! Hey! ZhenZhen right?" she stopped when she heard her name, "Hiiiii.... IIIIII'mmmmm JJJJJaaaacccckkkkiiiieeeee........" she rolled her eyes and walked off, "come on" I groaned.

JAY'S POV-

                             I was the first to sign in, looking around I spotted Dariush. "Hey D!" "Oh hey....?" "Jay," "I'm sorry I forgot. So, what's up?" "Nothing much just came over to see you!" I said quite embarrassed. "You came to see me?" he questioned shocked, "Yyyyyeeeee?" I was slightly confused. "Put it in my box," I was shocked she said that, Dariush looked a bit uncomfortable, "I-I'm so-sorry what? Look I-I'm taken..... Babe, come here.." he dragged me forward slightly, WHAT!?! OMG!?! "Y-yep that's me!" giving her a thumbs up, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion,   "Put it in my box." the counselor said, Dariush grabbed my hand and squeezed it, "uh..." "Just take it out and put it in my box."  "Oh.... You sa-saying in-front of a-a lot o-of people ri-right n-now. I think me and my girl should go...." he tried to walk off but she picked up a box that said cellphones on it. SHIT! "Can you put your cell phone in the box please?" Dariush looked so happy, "Whoo! Phone! Yes! Yeah. I thought you meant something else." "He was...." "What did you guys think I meant?" I butted in before Dariush said anything, "You don't wanna know what he thought you were...." "You 2! Did you-" "No no no no." "Stop. Cell phones please." Dariush didn't let go of my hand but pretended to look for his phone so I copied him, "You know what, to be honest with you I left my phone at home." "Yeh same..." we lied. "Okay have a good time and you're cute together by the way." "Th-thanks" D stuttered. "I have to go D, see you son!" I ran off. What just happened!