¬ 2

WE ALL LOSE

(THE 3 J's)

"I put you first and you adored it."

JADE'S POV-

                               Finally, I could have some fun around here. I ran as far as I could, I couldn't stay there any longer, the people I call my parents can't even look at me without pure hatred. Everyday I have to act proper. Everyday I would be punished because I want to be normal. A lot of people ask how I am so skinny and I just say 'I have very fast metabolism' even though it's because my family starves me for not acting like a princess. Yes, I am a princess, a British one. Ugh, I hate it. So I ran away, took some money and booked a place at camp far away from England, it's in America. 

I'm in America now but some dumbass recognised me and now I am running for my life..... again. I saw a wood to my left and ran at it hiding behind a tree, I listened to the footsteps disappear before running off, not looking where I was going I ran into another girl, "Please don't tell anyone!" I begged, "What? Tell anyone what? Hey. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone you are with me. So I'm guessing you ran away to?" she asked A LOT of questions and spoke A LOT. "Ye, I did" I looked up gasping at the sight of the girl she had a black eye, scratches, cuts everywhere, some very fresh. "What happened to you?" I took a step forward, "O-h u-hh no-thi-ng....these th-things they- I- fell down the stairs..... What's your name?" changing the subject, "I'm Jade I'm going to Rim of the World Camp and you?" she smiled brightly, "SAME! Oh and I''m-"

JACKIE'S POV-

                  "-Jackie!" I couldn't believe it someone was going to the same camp as me, and I finally got away from the horrible place I have to call home with my uncle, I shivered at his name. Last night he beat me, yes beat me very hard since I accidentally smashed a plate, and he hit me until I was unconscious, waking up 2 days later I couldn't take it anymore so I told the police and the last thing he said to me was, "I'll be back and next time I will kill you!" apparently he also killed 2 people a week before, a man and a woman so I ran, far, far away. Basically I had a syco as an uncle. My parents left me at the age of 3 so I had no one. But sadly someone found me all alone took me to the police who found my uncle. For the first week it was okay until he made me do things like clean the house, take out the trash, wash to plates and all that, I thought he just needed help that was when he found it fun to hit me of I didn't do it correctly. I've never had friends, most think my scars are ugly. I do too. But I hide everything with a smile, "Wanna go together then?" she asked shyly, "SURE!" I replied a bit to quickly, "Sorry, I-I've never had a friend before." I nervously scratched my neck. "Neither have I." she was shocked, "WE CAN BE BEST FRIENDS!" she jumped up and down clapping her hands, I joined her. "Shall we?" holding out my hand and picking up my suitcase in a way of say let's go then, "We shall." Picking up her bags we joined hands and happily walked off. This is the start of a good friendship.

JAY'S POV-

                    "Look it's only for 6 weeks, I need to go to this job it could be a huge impact on our lives, we can have some money and live a better life." my brother was forcing me to go to camp, why not stay at home with my mum and dad, well, because they are dead. Murdered by a man, he was put in jail 2 days ago, thank god. Since that night they were shot I shut everyone out, I rarely talk and I trust no one. My stupid ass brother thinks sending me to a camp for 6 weeks will help me, it won't. I just nodded my head at him, although he knew I hated the idea. "Come on Jay, it's been a week since they died, you have said nothing, absolutely nothing!" only a week and I haven't spoken to anyone and no one spoke to me apart for Jake (my brother) nobody ever looks at me, it's like i'm invisible. Slowly stopping outside the camp, kids where just piling in excited to be here, as I got out the car I saw 2 girls around my age, giggling as they ran out of the forest with their bags, one looked very skinny and she was wearing,

 Slowly stopping outside the camp, kids where just piling in excited to be here, as I got out the car I saw 2 girls around my age, giggling as they ran out of the forest with their bags, one looked very skinny and she was wearing,

and the other girl looked like she had been beaten up but still.... smiling? She was wearing 

I pulled out my bag leaving it on the floor as I uncreased my top I was wearing, my camo bottoms were from my dad and my top I got for my birthday 3 years ago, it still fits,

They began to get closer to me, "BYE JAY!! I WILL SEE YOU SOON!" I didn't bother to look back, I knew he was off anyway. "Hi, I'm Jackie this Jade!" the bruised one, Jackie her name was, said  catching my attention. There was an awkward silence between us "....... soooooo you don't speak okayyyyy.... I got this.... ummmm..... HHHHIIIII IIIIIIIIII'MMMM JJJJJJJAAAACCCCKKKKIIIIIEEEEEEE...." I giggled slightly, nobody has ever tried this hard to speak to me, "HA, I got you, sooooo what is your name," I sighed, "Jay, my names Jay." "OOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGG, WE ARE THE 3 J'S" she gasped, she sure spoke a lot, the other one asked me a question I never thought someone would ask me, "So, Jay wanna be our friend, I mean the 3 J's sounds pretty cool???" I smiled, this won't be so bad after all, "Don't worry both of us have never had a friend before so it's new to us," my eyes widened when Jackie said that, "You guys are my first friends to, my first BEST friends!" I was so happy now but not the same at I used to be. We all linked arms and held our bags striding into the camp...... together.