¬ 13

WE ALL LOSE

(CHANGING, BIKES, SKATEBOARD, ROLLER SKATES AND ARE YOU SERIOUS?)

"You got off in the hurting"

JACKIE'S POV-

                       We all went to get changed, I showered first and once I was done I put my hair in 2 dutch plaits when it was still wet so it wouldn't fall out. I put on a camo jumpsuit (short sleeved) my black doc martens, a large zip - up black hoodie over it and a black cap (on backwards). I went outside and sat on the porch of our cabin waiting for the others.

 I went outside and sat on the porch of our cabin waiting for the others

JADE'S POV-

JADE'S POV-

                        After Jackie came out the bathroom, she was ready. I went in next, showering and washing my hair, I then dried down, putting my hair in a half up - half down style with a small bun at the back, it was a bit curly from my shower. I slipped on my black leggings, a white cola top, my fila's and a pair of sunglasses, walking out I went to sit next to Jackie.

 I slipped on my black leggings, a white cola top, my fila's and a pair of sunglasses, walking out I went to sit next to Jackie

JAY'S POV-

                     I was the last one to shower, Zhen went in before me and whilst I was waiting I sat on my bed thinking about what Dariush said, 'I like you' those 3 words kept circling around my mind, "Jay, you can go now," Zhen said, she was wearing a black full jumpsuit and a leopard bandana. After I showered I put a pair of grey shorts and a grey 'CHAMPION' top on tucking it in, putting my hair up in a french plait to a high ponytail. Slipping on my black nike trainers I walked out the door looking at the cabin one last time, before walking outside. 

"I'm ready guys, we can go now

"I'm ready guys, we can go now." I smiled, they all looked at me smiling before walking back to the shed. The boys were already there, Alex was wearing a red hoodie, a striped top and green trousers, Dariush was wearing a red t - shirt, a black bomber jacket and red and black camo long shorts and Gabriel was wearing black jeans, a white top and a denim jacket. "Helloooo." Jackie shouted catching their attention, "You rea- Damn Jay! You look fire! Mmh!" Dariush looked her up and down, walking into the hut I remembered the counselors giving us a code to get in, "They gave us the code a registration it's um... 669." Gabriel bent down to do the code although he looked like he was struggling, "Gabe you okay?" Jac asked crouching on one side of him, "Umm... yeah" turning the lock different ways, "Hurry up dud. Come on. It's 669." "6...9" Gabriel said trying to unlock the lock, "Dude, what are you talking about? I said 669. Come on, man. Dude, hurry up! Just put it in there. What are you dumb?" Jackie stood up and shoved his chest, "He's not dumb," Gabriel walked out and Jackie followed him. "Well done Dariush, great job." I told him, "What?" Both Jac and Gabriel walked in again, "I want this one, it's got 'Wakanda Forever' sticker." Dariush pointed out. I noticed there were only 5 bikes, "Guys, there are only 5 bikes." I told them, Jackie and Jay looked around, "Oh look, I found a skateboard and a pair of roller skates. I'll take the skateboard." Jackie said opening a cupboard and handing the the skates to me as she stared at the board in her hands. "Okay. I'll use the bike and Jade you can take the skates," I said, Jade nodded in response, nice! Walking out of the shed we all got ready on our 'transport' just as we were about to leave Jade spoke up, "Hey... what's wrong?" looking back at Alex, "I can't go with you." "Why not?" "I can't ride a bike. I never learned. It's okay. You guys can go without me." Alex looked away embarrassed, "Cool, we out!" Dariush said, "Dude!" Jac and I said at the same time, "No! We got back down to your camp and everyone left you, how did that make you feel?" 

We left the camp and were now walking down the road, "All right, Jade you get on one side of Alex, ZhenZhen, you get on the other, Jay and Dariush go in front and Jac and I will go at the back so we can get him up to speed." Gabriel instructed, "Gotcha." "Okay" we said, "Don't worry we won't let you fall," Jade reassured Alex. Coming up to a crossroad with the sign <--- High Desert Los Angeles ------>, all of us looking at it before turning right, Dariush looking the other way, "Come on D!" I called back, he just groaned. Stopping at the top of the street, "Alright, Jay, Dariush you go first," we began to ride, looking back I saw Zhen holing Al's left shoulder and one hand on her bike and then Jade was roller skating one hand on Alex's right shoulder the other hand in her pocket. Gabriel and Jackie had just set off, Jac pushed of lightly with her foot so she could keep at a steady pace with Gabriel. "Jay?" "Mmh?" I looked over to Dariush, he looked nervous again, "Well earlier, when I asked if you would go out with me, and you said to stop joking, I know I joke a lot but when I said that, I wasn't joking, I really do like you, you are really pretty, smart and you have the sweetest personality I have known, so will you be my girlfriend?" my face was bright, bright, bright, bright red now, "Wai- really!?" Dariush nodded at me, "yes. YES! 10 MILLION TIMES YES!" I shouted, "You okay over there?" Jackie called out, turning back I grinned like an idiot, "YES!" Dariush looked shocked, "Are you serious?" I nodded and smiled, "WHOOOO!" he yelled, "You got this. Put your feet back on the pedal." Zhen said, "The key is to keep moving. The faster you go, the easier it is to stay balanced." Jackie said, she looked really chill, her hands were in her pockets and every now and again she would push herself to keep up with the rest, "Are you sure about this?" Alex asked looking at Gabriel, "....No." Gabriel answered truthfully, he slowed down so he was behind and so did Jac. My cheeks began to hurt from smiling so much, I was just so happy, I had an amazing, funny boyfriend. Zhen and Jade were still holding on to Alex, "Good, you're good. Now, just keep doing that." Jade supported him keeping up with his pace, they both let go of him, he was doing it! "I don't... I don't know if I can do this." he worried, "Alex. You're already doing it." Zhen told him. We all began to cheer for him, high fiving each other, "You're doing it!" Jade cheered, "Look at him!" "Yeah boi!" "Whoo!" "Oh my god. Oh my god, you guys. I'm doing it!" he shouted. "I have an announcement, this beautiful girl next to me here, Jay, is officially my girlfriend!" Dariush yelled, "WHOOOO!" Jade hollered, "JARIUSH!" Jackie cupped her hands around her mouth making her say it louder, she pushed harder making the board go faster going in and out of us cheering, Jade went backwards did a vine with her feet laughing, the rest of us on bikes, went no handed or free wheeled. "Whoo - hoo!" ZhenZhen whooped, "AHHHH" Dariush vocaled, I laughed at his goofiness. "This is so much fun, you--" his bike crashed into a post sending him flying off his bike, Jackie got there first stopping her board and picking it up, we all ran over to him, "Oh" "Alex?" "Are you okay?" "Yo, is he dead?" "Alex?" "You okay?" "Yo, you good?" his eyes slightly opened and he groaned, he was looking over into the distance. "You okay? You okay?" Jade asked following her his gaze to the destroyed city, "Holy shit-" I whispered, Dariush slinging his arm around my shoulder, laughing until he saw the city, "Yeah, like holy... shit!"