¬ 7

WE ALL LOSE

(GABRIEL, 7-11 AND BOOST MOBILE)

"I saw the signs and I ignored it"

JACKIE'S POV-        

             "Let her go! Let her go." I tried to move my head to see what was happening and who said that but everytime I moved my head felt like it was being shot. "Jac, hey, I'm gonna pull you up!" I heard Jay whisper to me, "Okay." Suddenly I felt my self being pulled of the ground, groaning in pain as a wave of nausea rushed over me, picking up my bandana off the floor I slid it on my head, but attention moved to Dariush when he replied to the mysterious guy, "Move along, mountain hobo. We've got no qualms with you." Dariush shouted, "No! Help me. Help me!" Jade cried. "I'm not gonna ask you again." "Huh?" ohhhh this guy told him! I laughed to myself suddenly regretting it, ow don't move your head! "Huh. Come over here." Dariush dragged, "Ow, ow." I heard Jade cry, "Big mistake bro," pushing Jade to the ground, "OW!" Dariush got all up in this guys face but he didn't flinch. Alex and I ran over to Jade feeling a pair of eyes on me as I ran, "Hey, bro don't look at her look at me," Dariush said, I felt my cheeks heat up slightly, that guy was looking at me. "Ohh. Five years of Krav Maga, bitch." I watched as Dariush did some karate moves, they sucked, how can Jay even like him, Dariush tried to act scary but it was failing this guy in a white shirt with a blue button up top tucked into a pair of khaki pants just stared at him. "I'll Gal Gadot you so hard right now. What's your ground game? What? What? Uhn!" Dariush tried to kick him but this guy moved out the way and punched him right up the face making him get knocked out and fall to the ground. "Damn!" standing up I walked over to the guy and high fived him, I looked over to Jay as she ran over to D, but i could still feel his eyes on me. "NO! How was that good! You just punched him!" Jay looked worried, "Well yeah, he deserved it. He was literally about to kill Jade" I shouted at her, she crouched next to Dariush. Alex was now hugging Jade, "Are you alright?" the guy asked, putting a hand out for Alex to get, joining them I pulled Jade up, "Thanks, and Jac you okay." "Mhh. Oh ye ye" I replied, looking at new guy whose eyes looked like they were filled worry, "Why. What happened?" he asked putting a hand on my arm, my face went bright red and Jade wiggled her eyebrows at me. "W-well. U-uhh. I was trying to help Jade but Dariush pushed and I landed on my head cutting it a bit." his other hand went to my face his thumb just slightly rubbing over the wound my blue eyes meeting his brown on- an awkward cough interrupted us.

JADE'S POV-

                        AWWWW! She finally found someone! I was smiling so much right now but Alex had to cough to stop their moment, wacking his chest he groaned in pain. Both of them jumped back slightly, their faces red and heads down. "Who are you?" Al asked, "My names Gabriel." Jackie's peered up slightly when he said his name, "So you do have a name to your face, I'm Jade." taking hold of Alex's hand. "Do you live around here?" Jac asked looking over at him, "Yeah. Yeah." I don't think that was true. Zhen walked over Dariushes body, Jay still crouched next to him. "You guys are from the, um, the camp, right?" Gabriel asked looking at ZhenZhen but she just stood with her hands on her hips facing away, "She's not much of a talker," Alex said. "You know what? You know.... You know what? That was a lucky punch. Lucky punch. Yeah, you know, I haven't acclimated to the altitudes yet. So my reflexes are kinda, sub par." Dariush pants, "sure" Jac murmured, but Dariush heard, well, we all did. Everyone was looking at her now, she didn't realize yet because she was looking around, she turned to face us, her fingers playing with her lips confused once she saw all our faces. "What?" she asked, "What did you just say to me?" Dariush asked her even though he heard, "Dar don't please!" Jay begged Dariush to not start anything, "You know if you and me do a one on one right here right now I'll assure you that these last few minutes will be your las-" he carried on getting closer to Jac, but Gabriel stood in between them getting protective over Jac. "Don't ever touch her or disrespect her again, alright!" Gabriel pointed into D's chest, "Guys can we stop arguing!" Jay shouted, "What are your names anyway?" he asked us all, "Jay" "Dariush, don't wear it out" "Alex" "Jackie" "Oh that's ZhenZhen," I said pointing to her. I noticed how Gabriel had a harsh glare towards Dariush when he said his name. "Oh and Dariush, don't ever try to hurt Jade again or I will hur-" Alex said sternly but was cut off by loud booms. He was standing up for me, aww! I think I am really beginning to like him. All of us looked up, my hand squeezing Alex's even harder now. The booms continue, "What the hell was that?" everyone's phone began to beep, pulling mine out a message was displayed on my screen so I was about to read it out but Gabe asked, "What does it say?" "It's the emergency broadcast system. All civilians are to evacuate metropolitan areas immediately. Under no circumstances approach any unknown aircraft." I read the message, "It's the next 7-Eleven" Dariush panicked, "That's a gas station dumbass" Jackie backfired, we chuckled even Jay laughed at that. "We gotta get back to the van..... Anyone know the way?" nobody replied to Alex's question, "I do. Follow me." Gabriel began to walk off Jac next to him, me and Alex went closer to them but Jay stayed with Dariush, which I understand they are pretty close to each other. "Okay. Whoa! Whoa. Slow your roll, Diego and Dora the explorer, all right, this is my clique. Soldiers out." I saw Jac and Gabriel make eye contact and she shrugged her shoulders "Let's go" we all began to walked off whilst Jay and Dariush went the wrong way, "You guys know if-- You--" I looked back to see Jay and Dariush following us. LOL.

We began to run through the forest reaching the end quite quickly. Nobody was there, "Everybody's gone!" Al called out, still holding my hand. "Assholes!" Dariush screamed, "Do they not do head count!" Jay gasped, "They probably got the emergency signal and went back to camp." I told everybody. Suddenly more loud booms erupted from the sky, this time we saw explosions. "What the fu--" Jac was cut off by even more loud bangs. Dariush pulled out his phone, so did the rest of us. "It looks like explosion in the upper atmosphere," how does he know this. "Call and have them send the van to pick you up." Gabriel told Alex, "No, no. Pick all of us up. I am going nowhere without you Gabe!" Jac said sternly. I watched as Gabriels face turned red. "It's dead! I had 90% 2 seconds ago. Piece of shit Boost Mobile." "Mine's dead too." "Same" "Yep" we all agreed with Dariush. A large gust of wind came from the direction of the woods the sky turning orange. Suddenly jet engines were heard and they skimmed across the water, "Woah! Ah!" I yelled as Alex moved me so he was in front of me (hehe). "Ah!" Jackie feel on the floor, "JACKIE NO TIME FOR LOUNGING AROUND!" Dariush screamed, Gabriel pulled her up, "I'M NOT DUMMY!" "Oh my god it's Independence Day!" Jay screamed, what! "It's June, Jay!" Dariush told her.