¬ 11

WE ALL LOSE

(ALIEN PROOF, BUTTONS AND I THINK WE GOT IT)

"Set fire to my purpose"

JAY'S POV-

                        After calming down a bit and my breathing slowed down Gabriel and Jackie started to move  around both of them coughing, "We gotta go. Come on." WHAT! "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Why are we leaving? This is an alien - proof hiding spot." Dariush asked, "It is also losing a lot of oxygen!" Jackie whispered and coughed. "We have to help them." Gabriel said pointing to the others, "And die too? No, thanks!" I thought about it, my friend could possibly die, "Just go! Go!" Jackie complained, she got out first then Gabriel I began to get out too but Dariush grabbed my leg, "No, not you too Jay!" "I'm sorry, I don't want Jade and the others to die, I have already lost a lot," I slid out and Jackie pulled me out the rest of the way, "No, wait, look..... Jay! Wait! Wait, wait, wait." Dariush said, wriggling out Gabriel dragged him to his feet. All of us looking around for any sign of the alien but our attention was brought to a metal banging coming from the chimney in the kitchen, "Now what" I muttered, a shape of something began to form up the tube and there is only one possible thing that is in there, suddenly the dog crashed out the top roaring, probably in anger because we trapped it in there. "Aw, hell, naw, man!" Dariush complained, "Oh shit come on!" I screamed, "Go, go, go. Go!" Gabriel screamed, "Go, go! Speed your ass up, Gabriel! It's Cujo! Go!" D panted, "Dude you're behind us all!" Jac screeched, I saw the capsule, "Get to the capsule, Oh shit get the door." Gabriel made sure Jackie was in first then he jumped in, I was next but noticed that Dariush forgot the door, "What?" he asked, "Get the door! Get the door!" I screamed jumping in, "Ahhhh! It's coming!" I heard Dariush scream. "Come on, get in here!" I yelled at him worried, "I forgot the door!" Dariush panicked, I heard the dog getting closer and Jackie hugged closer to Gabriel, "AHHHHH!" Dariush screamed getting the door on just in time! Oh thank god! The guys went to look out the window, this space was even smaller, "Where is it? You see it? I don't see it!" Dariush asked and answered himself, "No!" Gabriel replied. "Oh!" "No!" They both jumped back when Jade, Alex and ZhenZhen popped up in the window, they were saying something but none of us heard it, we were also trying to tell them the dog was out there. "Leave!" "Leave! The dog is out there!" "Go!" we shouted, "Go away! The dog's out there." "Go!" their faces suddenly hit realization.

JADE'S POV-

                      After running from the larger alien we saw the others run and hide in the dragon capsule, we reached them and popped up in the window and they jumped back. "Alright come on! Let's go! Let's go!" Alex shouted, they were also saying something but we couldn't hear them and I don't think they heard us. It was only Gabriel and Dariush at the window both of them pointing behind us, I slowly turned around and understood was they were saying, the dog. "WE. CAN'T. HEAR. YOU!" Alex screamed, "guys..." I whispered, they turned around and they also understood what they guys were saying. The dog was right in front of us, it suddenly leaped at us, Alex pulled me down with him, the alien knocking the capsule. Running around the side of the spacecraft we quickly turned around once we saw the dog coming the other way, "Alex? ZhenZhen?" I whispered as I watched them walk around the corner, I stopped because the alien was around there, going back around the other way I was met with a large dog which roared in my face but it was suddenly hit with the fire jets at the bottom. 

JACKIE'S POV-

                           Oh no! "We gotta let them in, we gotta let them in!" I panicked pressing all the buttons there were, " No. What are you doing? 'Let them in' NO!" Dariush was trying to hold me back, but I wasn't going to let them die. Still trying to press the buttons Gabriel was shouting at Dariush to stop touching and yelling at me. "Stop! Stop, yelling at her she is only trying to help! Let go of her!" "Leave it alone!" Dariush shouted again as I click a panel of buttons, "Come on!" I groaned as nothing worked, "Leave the buttons alone, Stop it!" Dariush was trying pull me away, yanking my arms, Gabriel obviously pissed he yelled at Dariush, "Do you want me to kill you!" "Well do you want to die." Gabriel pushed him back in anger knocking a leaver down, we heard a roar of pain from the dog outside. Jay and I looked at each other, I felt bad for her she was just sitting there the whole time. "Oh shoot! Jade, you're welcome. I put the dog on fire for you guys! Gabriel and Jackie were selfish and didn't help at all! What button do I press to open this window? Help me!" Dariush squashed his face to the window, slightly bringing it back I pushed it back again, knocking his face, "What was that for!" "You didn't help at all, Gabe did it not you! And I couldn't resist it." I yelled back at him. Looking to Jay she looked deep in thought, probably about her chat with D earlier, I hope Gabe asks me ou- wait. Oh no. I like Gabriel! Finally we found a button to open the door, clicking it the door flung open, "Go." Dariush got out first then he helped Jay out who looked really out of it, after it was Gabe and then me, flopping out, I landed on the floor, "Did we get it?" I groaned, "I think we got it..." Gabe huffed out. The dog was just lying there sizzling, I looked at it and then at all the others and I breathed out a long breath before saying and pointed at the lump of dead alien, "You know the mama alien won't be happy about this right?"

WE ALL LOSE (RIM OF THE WORLD FANFICTION)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें