part 3

|chapter 3

EDITED

SUNDEOK'S POV

I was walking in the hallway to the cafeteria alone because Jungkook and the other two were forbidden to attend their classes for a week. Suddenly, someone came in front of me. The bitch of the school. Park Yerin. She wasn't alone, her friends were there too.

She hates me from the bottom of her heart because I refused to help her get close to Jungkook. She liked my brother. Maybe not like. She's an attention seeker who loves money. That's right. She loves money. That's why she wants to be with Jungkook. And also because he is heavenly handsome, as girls describe of him.

I glared at her.

"What do you want Yerin?"I asked with a bored expression.

She smirked.

"Looks like you're alone today. Heard they got forbidden from their classes."She said with crossed arms.

I looked at her blankly.

"So?"I asked.

"That means that they're not here to protect you, right? "She asked with a mischievous grin.

I narrowed my eyes suspiciously. What is she up to?

"So?"I asked again, maintaining a poker face.

"I'm giving you a chance. Help me to be your brother's girlfriend." she offered.

Huh. Who does she think she is to order me around and why would I give my precious brother to a bitch like her? No way in a million years.

"No." I said calmly despite my inner rage.

Yerin smirked.

"Girls! Bring her to the storage room."

NO ONE'S POV

Sundeok panicked when Yerin's friends started to drag her to the storage room.

"What the hell are you doing?! Let me go!!" she started to struggle to release herself.

They forcefully dragged her to the storage room and closed the door. They were the only people in the room. They were still holding the terrified sundeok. Yerin smirked evilly, seeing the pitiful state Sundeok was currently in.

Then Yerin started to punch her face. Sundeok screamed in pain. Yerin thought to take advantage of her brothers not being there to protect her because when they are in school, it's really difficult to do any harm to Sundeok without facing the wrath of her brothers. So it was Yerin's day. She started to beat her up.

"S-Stop!! I-If my brothers know this, t-they w-will destroy y-you." she said when Yerin gave her a small break. The corner of her lips was bruised. The rest of her face was also bruised.

"They'll only know if you open your mouth about this." Yerin stated with her playful evil voice.

Sundeok glared at her.

"What makes y-you think I-I won't tell them?" she stuttered due to the pain.

"I have a plan for that too." she exclaimed excitedly. "Girls, remove her shirt."

Sundeok got confused, but it got replaced with fear when they started removing her shirt.

"N-No!! W-what are y-you doing?!! Stop it!!"

She struggled with all her force but they were too strong and she was outnumbered.

"NO!! STOP IT!!!" she was crying badly now.

Then she saw the most horrifying scene. Yerin was recording the whole scene. Sundeok 's upper body was half-naked. She was only wearing her bra. She started to struggle.

"NO!! PLEASE!! DON'T DO THIS!!" she was shouting at the top of her lungs. Her heart was beating as if it was about to jump out of the rib cage.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was sleeping on his bed out of boredom. Suddenly, he woke up with a gasp. He started to take rapid short breaths. He sat up and held his chest where his heart was located. It was beating rapidly and it wasn't a normal one that you get after a nightmare or something. It was beating painfully indicating danger. Jungkook knew this. When his heart starts to beat rapidly for no reason, it means something bad has happened to Sundeok. It was their twin connection. They had experienced it before when they were young. Even when Jungkook is not near sundeok, he can still tell when she's in danger. Jimin and Taehyung also have this twin connection.

Jungkook felt that something really bad was happening to Sundeok. He immediately got out of bed and ran outside. As soon as he got out of the room, he met Yoongi. He noticed Jungkook's panicked expression. Jungkook was still holding his chest.

"What's wrong, kook?" he asked jungkook worriedly.

"S-Sundeok! S-She is in danger!" he blurted out in worry.

Yoongi's eyes widened. He got all worked up.

"W-What!! What happened to her?!" he asked, fearing his little sister's wellbeing.

"I-I don't know, hyung! I feel it. I'm going to school!" he said and started to run downstairs.

Yoongi was confused but followed him downstairs anyway. When Jungkook was about to go out, Jin came out from the kitchen. It was a holiday for him.

"Jungkook-ah! Where are you going?"

Jungkook stopped and looked at his hyung.

"Hyung,S-Sundeok is in d-danger! I need to go to her!" he stuttered.

It was Jin's turn to panic.

"What!! What happened to her?! Did she call you?!!" he asked quickly.

"No hyung, I feel it. M-my heart is beating painfully." he said, grabbing his chest as if wanting to stop the painfully beating heart.

By now, Taehyung and Jimin rushed down after hearing Jin shouting.

All the family members knew about their twin connection. It's like both the twins' hearts were connected.

"Kook, maybe you had a nightmare? That may be the reason why your heart is beating that way." Yoongi guessed with an unsure face.

Jungkook calmed down a bit. He tried to remember if he saw a nightmare but he couldn't remember anything.

"No, I don't remember anything." He said with a low voice. "But I'm sure it's about Sundeok. Please, let's go and check on her. Please." Jungkook begged with pleading eyes.

Jin looked at Yoongi and nodded.

"Let's go." Jin said making Jungkook sigh in relief.

Jin ordered Taehyung and Jimin to stay at home. They wanted to come, but they couldn't go against Jin's words, so they agreed.

Jin got in the driving seat while Yoongi was in the passenger seat. Jungkook was in the back.

After a few minutes, they got into the parking area of the school. Jungkook didn't waste any time and ran into the school building. Yoongi and Jin followed him closely.

They ran to Mr.song's class. When he saw the siblings, he stopped teaching and went to them.

"Mr.Song, where's our sister?" Jungkook asked nervously.

"Oh, did she already call you? She went to the nurse's office a few minutes ago."

he said, making themThis made all three brothers panick.

"WHAT!!!" they shouted in unison, making Mr.Song flinch.

"What happened to her?!"

"Is she alright?!"

"Is she injured?!"

All three of them asked at the same time.

"Calm down, she's okay. She said she fell from the stairs."He said.

The next moment, all three brothers ran to the nurse's office.

When they got there, they saw their little sister lying on a bed with a pained expression. Their eyes softened. Her eyes were closed, eyebrows creased together in pain.

They slowly approached her. Jin stroked her hair gently with a sad expression. She opened her eyes at his touch.

"Princess, what happened to you?" Jin whispered.

Sundeok was confused about how they knew but was relieved to see them.

"O-oppa, how did y-you--"she got cut off by Jungkook.

"It's not the matter now. What happened to you? Did you really fall from the stairs?" he asked worriedly because her injuries said another thing. The corner of her lips was buried. Her face was bruised but her knees weren't. If she fell from the stairs, her knees must be injured. Jungkook observed her thoroughly and he noticed another important thing. Her cheek had a red mark, like that of a handprint. It was barely noticeable.

"Y-Yeah." she answered while avoiding eye contact.

She is hiding something, Jungkook thought.

"Let's bring her home. She can't continue her lessons in this state." Yoongi said."Sweetie, be careful next time. You almost gave me a mini heart attack."

This made Sundeok giggle.

"Sorry, oppa." she whispered.

Jungkook held her hand worriedly. Sundeok looked at him and smiled, showing that she was fine, but Jungkook saw the pain in her eyes.

When sundeok sat up with the help of Jin, Jungkook hugged her gently, not wanting to hurt her.

"I was so worried. I'm glad you're okay." He whispered. Sundeok melted in his embrace. It's a rare thing to her because jungkook rarely hugs her. It was really comforting for both of them. Sundeok hugged him back.

The two eldest brothers' eyes softened at the sight of the twins' love for each other.

"I'm fine kookie." she whispered.

Jin looked at them like a proud mom.