part 32

Next day was gloomy for everyone. Kim boys were worried about sundeok. They expect her to be sad or angry.And they even thought, she will leave them with parents.

Everyone was in the dinning table except Sundeok. After few minutes,she came wearing her school uniform.But the thing which scared the kim family and Hyesung was,Sundeok was smiling brightly.She sat down on her usual spot which is next to jungkook.

"Good morning everyone!"she greeted happily.

Everyone was staring at her weirdly.They got more worried.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?"she asked still having a small smile on her face.

"Are you okay sweetie?"Mrs.Kim asked worriedly.

"I'm okay mom.Why are you asking like that?"

Before Mrs.Kim say anything,Sundeok got up and went to the refrigerator.

"Kookie,you didn't steal my banana milk again like last time right?there were only two milks which were remained as I remember."

Jungkook was looking at her dumbfoundedly. Everyone looked at each other questioningly and shrugged their shoulders.

"Found it!"

Then she came back and sat next to Jungkook.

"Are you really okay princess?"seokjin asked with concern.

Sundeok took a small sip from the milk and nodded.

"So,you won't leave us right?"Yoongi asked and he was anxious.

"Why would I leave you guys oppa?I told you that I'm not going. What's with you guys?"

She continued to drink her banana milk.Jungkook sighed looking at her.

They all knew that she is faking infront of them.She isn't alright at all.But hearing she isn't going to leave them,they felt relieved.

As usual,Jungkook,Taehyung, Jimin and Sundeok went to school.When they entered to the building,Jimin poked Jungkook's shoulder.

"Keep an eye on her.I don't feel good about her behaviour"he whispered to which Jungkook nodded.

"Take care of her"Taehyung also advices him and disappeared in to his class with Jimin.

As soon as Jungkook and Sundeok entered to the class,they saw Vernon on his usual seat.Jungkook quickly looked at Sundeok worriedly.

But Sundeok ignored Vernon's existence and ran to Seona.Jungkook frowned seeing Sundeok's overly excited self.Vernon was infront of her.He was listening to songs through his ear phones.Eyes closed and legs crossed each other giving the bad boy aura.Jungkook rolled his eyes.He felt annoyed by his existence because of what he did.He was furious about it.But he has to act wisely for Sundeok. And he determined to find the reason for Vernon's sudden attitude change.But before any of that,he badly wanted to punch him on the face for hurting his sister.

Jungkook sat next to him and looked back to see his sister and girlfriend.

"Hey,chagiya,good morning!"he greeted her excitedly.

Seona smiled brightly.

"Good morning kook"she greeted back cheerfully. "Did you two sleep well?"she asked sweetly.

But jungkook pouted.

"No.There were some weird sounds coming from Jin hyung's and Hyesung noona's room.Eww. I couldn't sleep well."

Seona and Sundeok both smached his head.

"Oy!"he hissed at the pain."why did you hit me ugly witch?you heard them too right?I was sleeping in your room that time"