part 26

Next day

Sundeok was sleeping peacefully when she felt someone was poking her cheek continuously. She felt annoyed and slapped the hand with a small groan.

Then she felt it again.

"Hey my ugly witch,wake up"she heard.

Then she heard some shuffling sounds.

"Stop calling her that!she is our princess"someone whisper yelled with a high pitch tone.

"Shut up.Let me wake up her"

Before anyone do any more things,Sundeok opened her eyes confusely.The sight made her eyes widen.Her all 7 brothers were infront of her.Jin was holding a tray of food.

"Good morning princess!"all of them greeted her in unison.

Sundeok sat up.

"What are you all doing here?"she asked from her raspy voice.

"Nothing love.Go and freshen up."Jin said with so much love."And we are all going on a date today.No school.No work.Only us"

She groaned and laid down again and covered her face with a pillow.

"I can't "she muttered and tried to go back to sleep.

"You're lazy than me lady bug.come on.get up"Yoongi said while trying to take her pillow from her face which was like glued to her face because of her hold.

"No!"she whined."Go away.Let me sleep"

Jin gave his tray to Namjoon.
"Yoongi,step back"he ordered.

Yoongi walked to a side.Jin rolled his sleeves and walked to the side of the bed.He took her pillow with a strong force and threw it.Before Sundeok process what is happening,she was lifted up and hung on Jin's broad shoulder.

She gasped at the sudden action.She was too shock to even say a word.Jin walked towards bathroom and entered.He placed Sundeok on the bathtub and opened the shower making her whole body wet from the water.

"OPPA!!"she shouted angrily."What the heck---"

Before she finished,Jin cut her off.
"Language kid"he said and glared playfully. "We'll be waiting in your room.Your cloths are already on the counter.Come quick okay princess?"

Before she even say a word,he left her dumbfounded on the shower.

She came out from the bathroom with a blank face.Yet,she managed to show how annoyed she is.She is still angry with all of them.

But her angry face didn't affect the boys even a little bit.They were all excited. Excited to spend their day with her.Excited to make her happy.They all wanted to make her smile again like before.

As soon as she came out from the room,Jimin ran to her and dragged her to the bed and made her sit on middle of the bed.Boys were surrounding her like she is some kind of precious treasure which she really is to them.

"What are you guys doing?why are you---"she was cut off by Taehyung.

"We are at your service ma'am.We are your loyal lower servants. Demand anything.We'll do anything."he said like some kind of royal servant.

She looked at him blankly.

"Anything?"she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Anything ma'am"

"Then leave me alone.all of you."

"That's the only thing that we can't do ma'am"Namjoon said and bowed with a dramatic apologetic face.

Sundeok sighed.

Then jungkook cleared his throat.

"Don't misunderstand. I'm not your servant.Only these idiots are."he said arrogantly and received a smack on his head by yoongi.

"Ow!"

Jungkook massaged his head and hissed at the pain.

"But I'll do anything for you."he muttered slowly and pouted.

Sundeok was genuine confused. If they think that she will forgive them easily,then that's a big mistake.But ofcaurse,they knew it.So they had more plans.They were ready to do anything for her.

"Drama is enough. Princess,here is your breakfast. Let me feed you"Jin said and tried to feed her.

"I can eat by my own"she said rudely which broke his heart a little bit.But ofcaurse,he didn't give up.

"No.I'm feeding you.And that's final"

Sundeok sighed. She knew that it was no use of arguing. Then she finally gave up and let him feed her.After that,a banana milk was infront of her face.Jungkook was holding it with his bunny smile on display. Sundeok sighed again for the hundredth time of the day.She drank it too.A glass of water was held by Taehyung. He gave his boxy grin and gave the glass to her.

"Okay!!Now let's go and have some fun!!"Hoseok shouted making others close their ears with hands.

They all drag Sundeok to an amusement park.She was still sulking.She didn't smile.She always showed her blank face.

They all ride various rides.Sundeok went to Ferris wheel with Jimin and Hoseok.While others were on different carts.

"Why is my sunshine looking so down?"Hoseok pinched her both cheeks.

"Ow!stop it"

She rubbed her cheeks and glared.But that glare was so adorable in Jimin's and Hoseok's eyes.

"So cute!!my cutie sis!"Jimin ruffled her hair lovingly."awww,look at her rosy chubby cheeks!so cute!"He cooed even more and kissed her cheek.

Sundeok sighed not knowing what to do.They all were not affected by her sulky mood.No matter how she tried to show her angry side,they will coo at her like she is some kind of adorable little kid.So she remained silent.

After that they all walked to a small shop which had cute stuffs.Suddenly Sundeok felt something was on her head.When she looked at the mirror next to her,a bunny hair band was on her head.

Jungkook was fixing it correctly on her head.

"There.Wow!look at our baby bunny"he cooed and clapped.

Boys started to take pictures of her.She was doing nothing. A grumpy look was on her face.

"She looks like a little grumpy bunny!"Taehyung said and laughed.

Sundeok removed it and placed it on Jungkook's head.

"It suits you more than me,you rabbit"she muttered and walked to another side.

They all followed her like a tail and bought her various cute stuffs.

Jin even bought her favourite chocolate knowing that she has a massive teeth for chocolates.

They roamed around.Although Sundeok didn't show,she also had fun.She secretly smiled seeing how desperately they try to make her happy.

At night,they all went to a restaurant for the dinner.After having a peaceful dinner,they all went to their house.

Boys were nervous from inside.They were afraid thinking if they were successful or not.They  had other plans too.They all determined to make her stay with them and with that thought they all went to sleep.

How was it?Will she stay?what will happen next?stay tune to know my babies!