part 17

Jungkook and Sundeok lied to their brothers saying they are leaving for a study night in Seona's house.Their brothers gave permission.Jungkook used his new sports car to drive both of them to the club.

As soon as they entered,loud music blastered in their ears.

"You remember what I said,don't disturb me and don't get in to any troubles. Use that mask."

With that jungkook disappeared in to somewhere. Sundeok wore the mask and called someone.

"Yah,where are you?I'm here."

After that she went to the bar area.Then she saw her best friend. Hwang Seona.She secretly had sent a message saying she is going to the club and Seona agreed to come.

Sundeok ran towards her and sat down next to her.

"Sundeokie!"she shouted and hugged her."girl,why are you wearing a mask?just remove it"

"Jungkook told me to wear it.That shit head didn't even let me to wear something nice"Sundeok said and pouted.

Seona chuckled and rolled her eyes playfully.

"It's not a sin to disobey for once in a while.Just remove this mask."

Sundeok nodded and removed it.Then she saw her brother who was having fun in his life with his friends.He was sitting on a couch with his friends. And they were having drinks.

Seona looked that way and saw it too.She made a disgusting face.

"That little shit told me that he won't drink.Huh!look at him now"Sundeok scoffed and rolled her eyes.She knew it was his 1st time drinking.

"But he is 18.so he is not underage"Seona said.

"He still is underage"Sundeok replied blankly.

He was still underage since he has few months to be 18.Same goes for her.They were both born in 1st of September.

"What?!He is such a rebel.What will your brothers say?"Seona asked.

"Definitely they will skin him alive."She said with an evil smirk.

Seona gulped.She has already seen sundeok's overprotective brothers.She knew that they won't spare jungkook.

Meanwhile Jungkook was having  a lot of fun.At first he didn't want to drink as Sundeok is here too.He has the responsibility of taking care of her.He refused to drink but his friends insisted him.And he couldn't sit their like a girl when his all friends were enjoying.So he gulped down few shots.Eventually he started to become drunk.

Sundeok and Seona were feeling boring since they had nothing to do except watching here and there.But Sundeok noticed that almost all of her classmates were there.

"Hey,Seona,seems like our whole class is here."Sundeok said while pointing to few students.

"We all hit 18.So it is not a surprise. As you and me,they must have curious about the club."

Sundeok looked around hoping to see someone. She wasn't sure if he is here but she couldn't help but to look around.

"Sundeokie,look!jungkook is dancing!"Seona shouted and laughed at Jungkook's ridiculous   drunken dance moves.

Jungkook was dancing like a worm in Sundeok's eyes while other girls were drooling over his sexiness.Seona's eyes were like Sundeok's,so she laughed her heart out.

Sundeok smiled evily.She got her phone and started to film him.It was hilarious for her.She was planning to blackmail him using it against him.Just then,a girl approached him and started to dance with him.Jungkook was heavily drunk.He had no senses.So he also danced with her.