part 15

Sundeok was running on the streets without giving a shit about vehicles.She wanted to run away from everyone. She couldn't believe that her own brother insulted her because of Yerin's incident. Her heart was painning. She was crying badly.She wanted to vanish from the earth.Suddenly,it started to rain. It was raining heavily. Thunders were heard from everywhere. She was soaking in wet.She ran in the rain.

Meanwhile,her brothers were panick stricken.They were searching for her everywhere. Seona was also searching for her.But there was no sign of her.They even asked from Vernon.After that he also joined them to find her.They were searching for her separately. They didn't even care to bring umbrellas.

Jungkook showed her photo to people to ask if they saw her.

VERNON'S POV

It has been 3 hours since she was lost.I don't even know what happened. But I'm sure that something serious must have happened.

Where did she go?is she alright?

I was so worried about her.Her brothers even went to the hospital to see if she got in to an accident. I hope she is okay.

I went to to a temple,to see if she is there.I have come to a little bit far from our hotel.I ran to the temple and saw a monk was inside it.I removed my shoes and went to inside.He was worshipping. I cleared my throat and he looked at me.

"Excuse me.I'm sorry for disturbing but I wanted to ask if you saw a girl coming here.She has a short hair till her shoulders."

Monk stood up and looked at me suspiciously.

"Why?what happened?"he asked.

"She ran away.Her brothers and I are searching for her."

He nodded.

"Who are you to her?"

I thought for a while.who am I to her?a friend?I guess.

"A friend"I answered.

He nodded again.

"There is a girl in here.we found her an hour ago.She fainted infront of the temple.Maybe she is who you are searching"

My eyes lit up.

"C-Can I see her?"I asked impatiently.

I entered to a room.It was an ancient type room.And there she was,Sleeping on a mettress.I sighed in relief. I quickly entered and sat beside her.

"She has a high fever"

I looked back to see the monk.I quickly touched her forehead. I gasped when I felt her temperature.

"I think it's because she was in the rain for too long."He said.

I was really worried.

"Thank you so much for taking care of her. I'll bring her now"

I called jungkook saying that I found her.We entered to the hotel together after getting out of the taxi. Throughout the ride,she didn't speak a one word.She was in deep thoughts.Her face was pale.

As we entered to the lobby,her brothers and Seona ran towards us.

"Sundeokie!"

Taehyung was about to hug her but she quickly turned to the elevator and walked inside without even giving a glance to others.

Taehyung's face was filled with sadness and guilt?

"Where did you find her from?"Seona asked me.

Others looked at me.

"She was in a temple.She had a high fever when I got there.She was in the rain for a long time."I replied.

Everyone widened their eyes.Worry was written in their faces.

"WHAT?!A FEVER?!"Jin shouted. "My baby"

He was about to run but Jungkook stopped him.I think he glared?something has definitely happened.

"I don't think that she wants to see any of us."Jungkook said with gritted teeth.

"Jungkook,this is not the time.She is sick!"Yoongi yelled.

"SHE IS SICK BECAUSE OF US!!DO YOU WANT HER TO GET WORSE?!"Jungkook shouted angrily.

I was really confused.

"I'll take care of her.She will let me do it"Seona said interrupting.

Then Seona ran to the elevator. Others looked at me.Jimin was about to say something but jungkook interrupted by placing his hand on my shoulder. He smiled a bit.

"Thanks again.You saved her three times."

I smiled.

"It's nothing."

"No.you should come to have dinner with us today.we should thank you properly"

Others didn't even utter a word.They had a guilty look.

"Next time.I have to leave to Seoul today. Let's meet some other time"I said as I have my flight after 3 hours.

NO ONE'S POV

As Vernon left,Jungkook turned to his brothers and smirked.

"Your so called danger saved our sister three times.You guys insulted MY sister,just because of that guy right?woah!you're such great brothers.Are you guys from Josen era?She has done so many things for us.But you guys couldn't accept her as soon as she got a guy friend.Woah.I'm proud of you"Jungkook mocked them.

"Jungkook,we didn't say that she can't have a guy friend. We don't need her to have a boyfriend till she becomes 20.She is still naive to trust anyone"Hoseok tried to explain.

"How can she have a boyfriend after that incident.right Taehyung hyung?"Jungkook asked sarcastically.

Taehyung was feeling worse.A lump formed in his throat.He badly wanted to ask forgiveness from Sundeok.

"I-I didn't meant it kook"he said with teary eyes.

Jungkook scoffed.He shook his head as he is done with them.

"I want to protect her too.I hate it when she is hurt.But limiting her freedom is also hurting her.While other girls are partying,she stayed at home.While other girls are getting drunk for the 1st time,she drank Orange juices.While other girls are clubbing,she studied hard.While other girls are having fun with their boyfriends,she stayed single.She listened to us every single day.She respected us.She gave up friends because of us.She got hurt because of me.But when she talked for herself for the 1st time,you guys insulted her!How could you?!"

Jungkook's voice was cracking. He was breathing heavily. Others looked down feeling ashamed. Jungkook walked to the elevator.

It's been a week since they came back home.Sundeok hasn't spoken a word with them.She didn't let them to speak to her.She stayed at Seona's house for the most time.She would go out to have breakfast and lunch. She didn't eat dinner.Others tried their best to speak to her.But she would glare at them and walked away.It was still their school vacation. So maknae line didn't have school.

But jungkook was a bit successful at having a small talk with her.He would always bring a banana milk for her every morning. That's the only time she talked to him.Others tried to give her banana milk,but she refused them.

It was really a hard time for Kim boys. Sundeok never got that angry with them before.Their princess was becoming distance with them.

Hope you liked the chapter. Please vote for my story❤❤.