part 24

VERNON'S POV

I was driving to where I thought she might be.I tried to call her but she has turned off her phone.I stopped my car infront of the school.I got off and ran towards the school.But suddenly I was stopped by the security guard.

"Kid,you can't go inside at this hour"he said.

"I'm sorry but I just need to see if my friend is there.That's all.I'll come back quickly. "I said hurriedly.

"There's no anyone here.No one can go inside without my permission. "

I groaned frustrationally.Just then,I remembered a secret door which students were talking.It must be somewhere.

I ran  around the school to find the door.I almost gave up finding it but then I heard shuffling sounds coming from the bushes.I walked towards the large bush only to find a cat coming out from the bush. I curiously looked at the bush.I carefully entered through the bush.

The next thing I saw was the school building which is infront of me.So that's the secret door.

I quickly ran towards the school building. I knew where might she be if she is in here.

As soon as I entered to the rooftop,I saw the girl whom I wanted to see.I heaved a sigh in relief.Moonlight and the city lights are the only things which illuminated the place.

She was watching the sky while holding the railing. I slowly walked towards her.Hearing my footsteps,she quickly looked back with a scared face.

She didn't recognize me at first.

"W-Who are you?"fear could be heard from her stuttering voice.

"Relax.it's me.Vernon"

After hearing my voice,she relaxed.

"What are you doing here?"she asked as I stood near her.

"I was searching for someone. So I thought she might be here"I said without looking at her.I was looking at the view of the city.

NO ONE'S POV

"So,did you find her?"she asked although she knew that he was talking about her.

"Yes.I found her.As usual"

"Why are you still coming to her when she has rejected you.She only has given troubles to you.Why do you keep helping her whenever she is in trouble."She asked with a tired voice.

"What should I do?she always makes me worry.I become paranoid whenever she is alone."

Sundeok sighed.

"I'm such a troublemaker."She mumbled.

"Yes you are.But that is you.And we like who you are."Vernon said without looking at her.His gaze was kept on the city  view.

"We?"she asked confusely.

"Me and your brothers.But we look at you differently. They look at you like a sister and I...look at you like,,,,"

Sundeok looked at him with curious eyes.

"A woman"

Sundeok's heart started to beat rapidly. Her face was a blushing mess.She looked away shyly.

Silence.

"They so worried about you.Let's go"Vernon said after a long silence.

Sundeok shook her head.

"Let me stay here for a bit. I don't want to see them."She muttered.A hint of anger could be heard from her voice.

"I don't know what happened. But I think you should go and talk with them.That way you can solve your problems."

Sundeok looked at him with a stern look which scared the shit out of Vernon.Her teary eyes were showing hurt.

"You don't understand. I tried!I tried so many times.They will never understand me!no one can understand me!even my parents!I have no one!No one!!"She cried.

Vernon's eyes got softened.

"I did everything what they said!I even rejected you!I did everything to make them happy.I can't anymore.I-I give up.I don't want to do it.Why me?!am I that immature?!why can't they give me my freedom?!"

Vernon hugged her tightly.He understood that there's no point defending his brothers. She won't buy it.She is not in her senses.So she won't understand anything.She has kept her feelings to herself for a long time.And when it started to blast,no one can stop it.

"Calm down sweetheart.shh. everything is going to be fine"Vernon whispered soothing words."you have me, love.Don't say you have no one.I'll always come to you whenever you need me."

She kept crying her heart out.Vernon kissed her forehead.

"Will you feel better if you do something against your brothers' rules?"Vernon asked softly.

She looked at him confusely and tilted her head cutely.

"Let me do it"

In the next moment,his lips were on hers making her shock.After recovering from the sudden shock,she replied to his kiss.He kissed her slowly and passionately. He grabbed her small waist and pulled her closer.

He sucked her lips carefully. He tilted his head and deepened the kiss.Then he bit her bottom lip asking for entrance and she gladly gave it to him.He devoured her mouth.

After feeling the need of oxygen,they both parted away.He placed his forehead on hers and stared at her beautiful eyes.She was blushing furiously.

"Feeling better?"he whisper asked.

She shyly nodded.Vernon smirked and pecked her lips one more time before hugging her tightly.

They stayed like that for a while.

"Let's go now.It's getting late"Vernon said and this time she agreed.

I'm sorry this chapter is short.It's hard to update.