part 36

It's been a month since Vernon is trying to talk Sundeok.But being a stubborn girl,she ignored him.She still loves him but she can't forget how he broke her heart.

Vernon is going insane.He had enough. He badly wanted to tell her the truth.He wanted her back.He loves her so much.

That day,Sundeok was walking to school alone.Jungkook had gone to school early since he had soccer practices. Taehyung and Jimin were at home studying for their last exam.

Suddenly someone held her wrist.She didn't want to turn back to see who is that.She knew exactly who is he.

"Vernon!how many times---"before she could finish her sentence,she was pinned to the wall next to her.

"What are you doing?!people are watching!"she whisper yelled.

Vernon glared at her.

"I.don't.fucking.care.Now listen!"

Sundeok was about to open her mouth to yell but Vernon covered her mouth with his hand.

"I SAID LISTEN!"he raised his voice scaring her."After this,I don't care what you will do.I'll go far away from you.I will never come back if that's what you want.Before that listen.Listen carefully"

He stared at her eyes directly.

"I have told you about my dad.Didn't I?He knew about our relationship. So he tried to take advantages from you knowing who are your parents.He tried to use you to get your company for me.I didn't want it.I didn't want to use you for such a thing.But he threatened me saying he'll arrange a marriage for you and me.That's why!That's why I had to break up with you in a worse way.So you won't agree to a marriage with me.I truly love you Sundeok.I can't use you.I couldn't let that happen.I'm sorry I broke your heart.But this is the reason.Jungkook knew this.He helped me.He told me to speak with my father.So I did.I finished all my problems with him.Then I wanted to come to you.That's what I was trying to explain. "

Vernon slowly removed his hand away.Sundeok was frozened. Her mind was blank.She was shocked.

"This is the truth.If you still don't want me,then I'll leave.Be happy.That's what I want.good bye"

With that he turned to leave.Sundeok was still trying to process what he said.Then it hit her.She gasped.She looked at Vernon who is crossing the road.

No no.please don't leave me.What did I do?!

Sundeok ran after him.

"VERNON!VERNON!"She tried to gain his attention.

Without thinking,she crossed the road.

"Please wait!VERNON!"she screamed.

Vernon looked back hearing her screams.His eyes went wide seeing what's about to happen. A car was speeding towards her.

"Sundeok!go away!!"he screamed and ran towards her.

Sundeok stopped on her track seeing him running towards her.Then she heard a honk.When she looked towards the sound,she was rooted to the ground.She quickly closed her eyes.

Then she felt a pair of arms pulling her.Then she fell on something. No.She fell on someone. She opened her eyes slowly with a beating heart.

She met with a pair of worried eyes. Her heart was beating rapidly.She felt his heart beat against her chest.

Without wasting a second,she pressed her lips on his.

Jungkook came to the classroom after his practices only to meet the shock in his life.Sundeok and Vernon were smiling to each other shyly while Seona was looking at both with suspicious eyes.