part 29

VERNON'S POV

I was driving home with a small smile on my lips.After a long time,I felt so happy.I have become a love sick puppy.

Flashback

I was dancing with Sundeok. We were swaying side to side while staring at each other's eyes.

"Are you a goddess? "I whispered.
I was in a daze because of her beauty.she was looking stunning.

She chuckled a bit.Her laughing sound was like a music to my ears.

"No.I'm a human"she replied with a small smile.

"No.you're lying. You're indeed a goddess."

She again giggled and placed her head on my shoulder.

"Don't fall for this goddess then.She is going to leave soon"she whispered in a sad tone and sighed.

"Then I won't be able to love for a goddess again.So can't you let me fall for you?atleast,I can be happy thinking that I once loved a goddess"

She raised her head with wide eyes.She was about to say something but I cut her off.

"Please, let me love you.I don't care where you are.Even if you're far away from the seven seas,I will still love you.No matter what.And I'll be waiting for you till you come back.Or I'll come to you wherever you are ."

She was looking at me like a statue.Frozen.

"Will you be my girlfriend? "

Silence

My heart was racing at its fullest speed.I was looking at her nervously.

But,in the next moment, her soft lips were on mine.I felt thousands of butterflies in my stomach. Her touch brought electricity through my veins.

End of the flashback

So now I'm officially her boyfriend.

I walked to my apartment with my stupid grin on my face.But as soon as I opened the door,my smile was vanished to the thine air.

The last person that I wanted to see today,is in my couch,sitting comfortably.

"Why are you here?"I asked with an annoyed tone.

He raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Hello to you too my son"he said sarcastically.

I mentally rolled my eyes.I walked towards him.

"What do you want?"I asked feeling already irritated by his presence.

"Why don't you sit down?and then we can talk"

I sighed in annoyance and sat down on the opposite couch.

"How was your date with your girlfriend?"he asked making me widen my eyes from shock.

How does he know?!

He smirked seeing my shocked face.Then he took some photos from his suit jacket and placed them on the coffe table.

My eyes were about to pop out from my sockets.They were the photos of me and Sundeok when we were together. I looked at my father in disbelief.

"Don't worry son.I approve her.You can date her."

That's why I'm freaking out!!

I knew what is his intention. But I kept silence wanting to hear it from him.