part 21

Everyone in the Kim family is panicked.They were pacing here and there in the living room,trying to think where sh has gone.

Jungkook was on the couch,biting his nails while thinking.

"Where the fuck did she go?!!"he heard Yoongi's growl.

Just then something clicked in Jungkook's head.She doesn't have friends except Seona.But there's another one whom she called a friend. Vernon.But why would she go to his apartment?wait.Sundeok seemed a bit off today.And I saw how she was looking at the sick Vernon.Maybe she,,,

Yes.She must be there.She knows that we won't let her go if she tells us where she is going there.So she lied telling us she wants to go to Seona?

He immediately got up from the couch.

"Guys!!I think I know where she is"Jungkook said with a confident look.

SUNDEOK'S POV

Vernon was sleeping peacefully after I fed him the porridge which I made.I also has given him some pills to reduce his fever.I was sitting beside him,looking at his handsome face.

Hopefully he will get better tomorrow.

Just then,I heard the doorbell was rung.I got confused. Who might it be?

I went to the door way after pulling the blanket over Vernon's body.I looked at the doorbell screen.My breath got hitched.Sweats started to appear in my temples.I gulped.

Jin oppa banged the door loudly.

"Kim Sundeok!I know you're there!open this door!"he shouted.

My palms were sweaty.He didn't stop banging. But I was more worried that those sounds would wake up Vernon.So I thought to open the door.

I took a long breath before opening it revealing the satan's 7 children. I gulped seeing their furious faces.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"yoongi oppa shouted making me flinch.

"Don't you have a shame to come to a male's house who is living alone?!"Jimin oppa also shouted.

"Oppa,It's not what you think.please believe me"I begged them.

"Where is that fucker?!"Namjoon hyung tried to find Vernon.

I quickly held his arm.

"O-Oppa,he is sick.That's why I came here.He isn't at fault. I came here from my own will.He didn't do anything"I tried to defend him.My voice was cracking.

Namjoon oppa jerked my hand away and went to find him.Yooni oppa also joined him.

Then jungkook came to me.He gave me a death glare.

"Just fucking stop giving us headaches."He whispered.

Just then,Namjoon and Yoongi came with pale looking Vernon.I tried to run to him and hold him since it is hard to be stood up for him but Taehyung held my arm and glared at me.

"Don't you have any shame to ask a girl to come to your place when you're alone?!"Jimin oppa shouted.

I really felt bad.Vernon is sick.How can they do this?

"I told you that I came here from my own will!!!he didn't ask me to come!!"I shouted.

My eyes were teary.I tried to yanked Tae oppa's grip but he tightened his grip.

"I didn't ask from you---"I cut him off.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"I shouted making everyone shock cuz I disrespected my older brothers."Can't you see how sick he is?!don't you have any humanity?!"

I yanked Tae oppa's hand with so much anger and walked towards Vernon who was struggling to keep standing up.I tried to help him but,

"Sundeok,no"Vernon whispered.

My tears were streaming down.He faced to my brothers.

"I'm really sorry.This won't happ-"I cut him off.

"Stop apologizing.We didn't do anything wrong.You didn't ask me to come.And they should be the ones  apologizing to you.How many times did you save me?did they think about it?no.And here they are.How ungrateful my brothers are.Seeing how sick you're, still they dragged you here.I apologize for them."My voice was cracking.

"Sunde--"Hoseok oppa was cut off by me.

"Stop"I said without looking at him."I'll come with you.But first,let me help my friend"

No one spoke a word.I helped Vernon to go to his room and laid him on the bed.He was staring at me.

"Sundeok,they are your brothers. They love you.That's why they are doing this.Don't let your anger control you."He whispered.

I nodded and smiled.

"I have made some food.They are in the refrigerator."I told him before leave.

Whole ride to home was silent.

We entered to our living room.I was about to go to my room but Jin oppa stopped me.

"Sundeok,I think we should talk"

I turned to them.

"What is there to talk?I already told you that I went there because he is sick."I told him with a blank face.

Namjoon oppa scoffed.

"Are you that stupid?sick or not.He is a man.A man who is living alone!how can you be this dumb to go to his apartment. To add more,it is freaking night!"he shouted.

NO ONE'S POV

Boys were staring at him with so much anger.

"D-Don't you remember how he helped me?So what is the problem  with me helping him?"she asked as tears were filled in her doe eyes again.

"Can you stop that?!The point here is you went to a man's house!And you lied to us saying you're going to Seona's house!"Taehyung scolded her.

"Will you let me go if I said  I'm going to his place?no right?that's why I had to lie!!"

Her face was red.

"Yes!we won't let you go!That's because we want to protect you."Jungkook also got his hyung's side this time.

"It's not protecting.It's over protecting!"she argued back.

"We are your brothers.You should listen to us"Jin said in a stern voice.

Sundeok was getting frustrated by every passing second.They were passing her red limit line.

"Being my brothers doesn't give you the right to limit my freedom!JUST FUCKING LET ME LIVE FOR ONCE!!---"

A loud sound of a slapping was heard making everyone widen their eyes.

Sundeok's face was turned to a side.A red hand print was on her cheek.Yoongi was infront of her with a burning glare.

Sundeok slowly touched her cheek with a shaky hand. It was the 1st time.The 1st time,yoongi had raised his hand to hit his sister.

Others mouths' were wide opened.Sundeok looked at him with disbelief. It is not the slap that hurt her.It is the fact that his brother slapped her.Her eyes held the pain in her heart.

Just then,Yoongi came to his senses.His eyes got widened realizing what he had done.He also couldn't  believe that he did it.Instantly guilt came to his body.He has hit his most important person in his life.The person he loves the most.His baby sister.

"S-Sundeok-ah,I---"before he finish his sentence, She ran to her room and locked herself.

"H-Hyung,what did you,,"Taehyung couldn't even say any further.

Jungkook held his heart feeling his twin's pain.

"It is beating painfully again"he whispered,making sure that everyone heard him.