part 16

SUNDEOK'S POV

It was evening. I'm still angry with my brothers.

I was texting to Seona.just then I heard a knock on my door.But no one spoke.I furrowed my eye brows and got up.I went to the door and slightly opened it to see no one.So I opened the door wide and I was shocked to see a pink teddy bear on the flow.It was a huge teddy bear.There was a note pinned to its stomach.I grabbed it and read it.

I'm really sorry my princess.please forgive me.I love you so much.you know it right?

-Jin oppa-

My heart warmed seeing it.There were rose petals on the floor.It directed to the stairs. I grabbed the big teddy bear and went towards the stairs.

I gasped.There was another teddy bear in the middle of the stairs.It was white.It was a bit smaller than the pink one.And there was another note too.

I can't live without hearing your voice.please lady bug.forgive me

-yoongi oppa-

I smiled and took the white teddy bear.I again followed the rose petals holding both teddy bears.At the end of the stairs,there was another teddy bear.A bit smaller than white one.A yellow one.

You know,I keep breaking things because I couldn't focus.I'm always thinking about my baby sister.please forgive me

-Namjoon oppa-

I grabbed it too and followed the rose petals again.It lead me to the living room.There was another teddy bear which is the same size of Namjoon oppa's on a couch.An orange one.

My sunshine is not around me.I want my sunshine back.please forgive me.I love you so much.

-your hope,hobi oppa-

I chuckled. I couldn't hold all teddy bears.So I placed all teddy bears on the couch and followed the rose petals.

There was another teddy bear on the floor.A cream coloured small  one.

Oppa is so sorry princess. I shouldn't have done that.Please forgive me.You know I love you right?I did everything because I was too afraid to see you getting hurt by someone. Please forgive me.

-Jimin oppa-

I grabbed the small sized teddy bear and followed the rose path.I again met with  teddy bear which is same size as Jimin oppa's.But Brown in colour.

Sundeokie,oppa is so sorry.I didn't mean anything what I said.I really really regret it.I want to kill myself for saying those words to you.I know it's hard to forgive me.Take your time.Give me any punishment. But please don't be angry at me.I'm so sorry.You're the best sister.You are the most beautiful sister in the world.I love you my baby.

-TaeTae oppa-

I smiled and few tears came out from my eyes.I grabbed the teddy bear and followed the rose path.I came infront of the large picture of us which was hanging on the wall.There was a small white bunny figure on the floor with a banana milk.

I'm sorry for not speaking for you.I stayed quit when I should have spoken for you.Forgive me.It's so boring without you.Look,I gave you my banana milk too. So smile please.Your little shit misses his ugly witch.Ughh this is so embarrassing to write a letter to you.

-jungkookie 'oppa'😏-

I chuckled at his letter. I grabbed the small stuff bunny and smiled.Just then,

"FORGIVE US PRINCESS"

I looked back to see all my oppas were behind kneeling down.I looked at them with my teary eyes.I suddenly burst in to cries.I was so happy.I missed them a lot.