part 30

SUNDEOK'S POV

I have 3 more days to leave.My brothers are doing their best to win me.It's not like I don't want to stay.It's just that I'm afraid that they will change again.

And now Hyesung unnie is telling me to forgive them and stay.Actually I can't disobey her.I love her so much.She's like a real sister to me.And now I'm Vernon's girlfriend. They have given me what I wanted.They have given me freedom. Yet I feel so empty.It is because I'm avoiding them?I thought I'd be happy if I had my freedom but I don't feel anything like that.Something is missing.I know what is it.I know my missing part.My brothers. Should I really go?

Just then a knock was heard from my door.

"Princess,it's morning.Get ready to go to school"

I heard Jin oppa's voice.I sighed.

NO ONE'S POV

Sundeok came downstairs after getting ready.

"Good morning angel!!"hoseok shouted from the dining area.

"Good morning princess!"Jimin and Taehyung also greeted while coming towards her.

Sundeok smiled and greeted them back.

Just then yoongi came towards her and dragged her to the dining table.

"Good morning lady bug"he said and gave his gummy smile and made her sit on the chair.Then he kissed her cheek and went to sit on his chair.

Just then a banana milk was placed infront of her.

"Here.Your breakfast. Be thankful that I didn't drink this and good morning ugly witch"

Sundeok couldn't help but to giggle.Just then a loud bang was heard.All of them got startled.Taehyung ran towards the dining table.

"No big problem. It's just Namjoon hyung.He broke the wash room door again"he said and sat down.

Then Namjoon came towards the dining room with a door knob.Everyone looked at him.

"It........just happened"he said awkwardly. "Oh princess good morning"he suddenly changed the topic and kissed her cheek.

After the morning chaoses,Sundeok cleared her throat.Everyone in the dining table looked at Sundeok.

"I want to say something"she said and looked at everyone.

"What is it sweetie?'Mr.Kim asked curiously.

Sundeok took a deep breath.But before she says anything, Jungkook beat her.

"Are you pregnant?"he asked out of blue.

Jin even was choked on his food.
Hoseok splashed the water which was on his mouth.Namjoon broke the water glass which was on his hand.

Everyone looked at Sundeok with wide eyes.

"What?!no!!"Sundeok got panicked hearing it.

"Then why are you so nervous?"he asked again with a raised eyebrow.

Sundeok was frustrated with Jungkook.

"Will you just shut up?!I just wanted to say that I'm gonna stay with you guys but you had to interrupt----"

Her shouting was cut off in the midway.

"WAIT WHAT?!"Everyone shouted in unison.

That's when Sundeok realized that she has already spilled the beans.

"YOU'RE GOING TO STAY WITH US?"Namjoon shouted

"YOU'RE NOT LEAVING US?!"Jimin asked making his small eyes big.