part 27

Sundeok was listening to the teacher who was babbling about the history. After few minutes,it's their lunch time.

"Sundeokie,will you really go with your parents?"Seona asked sadly.

Sundeok was arranging her books.

"Yes"she replied simply.

Seona pouted.

"Can't you stay?please?for me"she pleaded with her puppy eyes.

Sundeok rolled her eyes playfully and chuckled.

"I'm tired of everything Seona.I love them but they hurt me so badly."

Sundeok got up with Seona.Sundeok literally forgot that her brother was infront of her.Jungkook stood infront of her with an apologetic look.Vernon was next to him.

"Can't you just forgive us?we didn't mean to hurt you."He said in a whiny voice and pouted.

Seona was cooing at his cute face but Sundeok rolled her eyes.

"Stop that Jungkook. You already know that your 'cute' face doesn't affect me.And I have forgiven you so many times.But you guys took my forgiveness as granted.But not this time."

With that Sundeok walked away.Jungkook sighed in defeat.

"She is right jungkook.You guys have hurt a lot.You guys will have to try harder."

With that Seona also walked away.Vernon patted Jungkook's shoulder trying to comfort him.

"We still have time.We can make her stay"he said although he is unsure about it.

Sundeok quickly sneaked to rooftop because she doesn't want to take lunch with her brothers. She still hasn't forgiven them.She still can't get rid of the fact how they hurt her.She still remembered how Yoongi slapped her,how jungkook accuse her for being jealous with him,how they said she is troublesome.

Then she felt felt presence next to her.When she looked beside, she sighed in relief knowing that is not one of her brothers.

"What are doing here?"she asked without any emotion.

Vernon sat beside her.

"Well,this is my usual spot if you don't remember."he said and smiled.

That's when she remember it.Vernon always comes there when it is recess time.

"I'm sorry.I had nowhere to go"she whispered and looked down.

Silence.

"So,you are really going to leave?"he asked after few minutes of silence.

"Hmm"she just hummed. "If you're going to stop me--"

She was cut off by Vernon.

"I'm not going to stop you."

Sundeok looked at him confusely. Vernon looked at her and gave her a soft smile.

"But,if these are going to be our last days together,then I want to ask something which I really wanted ask."

Sundeok was getting more curious.But the gaze Vernon held made her blush.

"Go on a date with me.Just one day."

Sundeok felt butterflies in her stomach.Her face was a total red tomato.She badly wanted say yes.But all her dreams shattered when she remembered her brothers.She sighed and looked away.

"I would love to but you know my brothers. They won't let me--"she was cut off by Vernon.

"Didn't they say that you can date me?he asked with a smirk plastered on his lips.

That's when it hit her.They gave her permission. Sundeok smiled widely and looked at him.Vernon chuckled seeing her cute bunny smile.Vernon was amused seeing how Jungkook and Sundeok had the same cute bunny teeth.

SUNDEOK'S POV

I was infront of the mirror, trying to chose what to wear.Vernon wanted to go on a dinner date.So I have no idea what to wear.Meanwhile my brothers are knocking on my door for a long time as I have locked my door.

I rolled my eyes as hearing their pleadings.

"Open the door~"

"We know you're going on a date"

"Let us help you to chose a dress"

"Just don't try too hard.Make up can't fix your ugly face"

"I really want to sleep lady bug.Let those idiots come"

"You know,I'm expert at make up"

"Don't dress too sexily"

I really had enough. So I decided to open the door.When I opened the door,they all were sitting on the floor while chilling.I thought they must be standing while suffering from leg pains.They all didn't see me.

"Open the door princess,my legs are hurting."Jimin oppa said while eating snacks with Jungkook.

"We've been standing too long"Hoseok oppa said while watching his phone.

"I see how you've been standing all along"I said sarcastically which caurse all of them to widen their eyes.

They all got up and looked everywhere but me.I shook my head as I'm so done with them.I was about to close the door but Jin oppa stopped me.

"Wait!!"

I looked at him blankly.

"Let us help"he said with a cute aegyo.

I sighed.

Right now,I'm in a middle of chaos. Namjoon oppa has already ripped a dress while trying to grab it.Yoongi oppa was sleeping on my bed.While others were trying to chose a nice dress.

Finally they chose a black dress.It's not a revealing dress.But it is beautiful and elegant. They sent me to the bathroom to try it and they all were pleased with the dress.

Then Jin oppa did my make up.He curled my hair from the bottom.

He made me look like a real princess.

"You look like a cow wearing a dress"Jungkook commented and earned few smacks from Jin oppa and Taehyung oppa.

"You look beautiful like the princess you are"Jin oppa said lovingly.

I unknowingly smiled at his compliment. Just then,

"Sweetie,that handsome boy has come to take you out"My mom came and said making me blush.

Hoseok fake cried.

"My little sister has grown up.Look she is going to go a date already"he said in a dramatic way.

I rolled my eyes.

"You guys act like I'm going to marry"I said and chuckled.

NO ONE'S POV

Vernon was outside with a bouquet of roses.He was wearing a black suit.Sundeok was amazed by his new look and on the other hand,Vernon was frozened seeing her.

After few seconds,he recovered from his trance and walked towards her.He gave the bouquet to her.

"You look beautiful tonight"he whispered making Sundeok blush all over again.

Before Vernon take her to his car,Jin walked towards them.

"Take care of her.And if anything happened to her,you won't see the sunlight again.got it?"he warned him making Vernon gulp.

Hello my dearies,I have to announce something. You guys will have to wait a little long time to read the next chapter. I'm extremely sorry for that.But I'm really busy with my personal life right now.I'll try to update as soon as possible. And stay tune with me.

Ah!one more thing,I have been writing a Kim Taehyung ff. Single father.Only 6 chapters are published. You can check on it if you're interested.

Sooo,see ya all!!Love you!