part 38

It was a really busy day for Kim seokjin.He had a full day shedual in hospital with emergency surgeries he had to do.In these days he's going home really late because of his work.He totally forgot about the date.Hyesung was there in the hospital with him as she's also a doctor.

Meanwhile his younger siblings were decorating the house for a surprise birthday party.They expected him to come home at 9 as his work time has expanded.

Youngest twin couple was cooking while others were decorating the house.They wanted to show how much they love Jin. Their eldest brother.Their parental figure after their mom and dad.

Time came.Hyesung came home earlier than Jin.Everything was perfect. Everyone switched off the lights and waited till Jin comes.

But he didn't come. It was passed 11.p.m now.Still he didn't come. And it was raining heavily. Everyone became worried.They all switched on the lights and tried to call him.But his phone was switched off.

"Let's call the hospital"Hyesung suggested.

Everyone nodded agreeing to her.She called and waited for few seconds.

"Hello,I'm doctor Jung Hyesung.Can I know if doctor Kim seokjin is still in the hospital? "

"Madam,he went home an hour ago---"receptionist stopped talking suddenly and a big gasp escaped from her mouth scaring Hyesung.

"Isn't that doctor Kim?!"receptionist shouted in shocked.

Hyesung's heart started to beat rapidly alarming her every sense.She heard some voices from other line.

"Take him to the OR!!Quick! "

Then receptionist started to talk again.

"Madam!he has gotten in to an accident! "

Her phone fell down from her hands.She was frozened.

Others got more worried.

"N-Noona, what's wrong?"Namjoon asked seeing her pale face.

Kim siblings and Hyesung entered to the hospital like crazy bunch of kids.They directly ran towards the OR.Jin was still inside.Without thinking Hyesung tried to open the door but a nurse stopped her.

"Doctor Jung!you can't go inside!"

Hyesung was a crying mess.

"Why can't I?!I'm a doctor too!let me in!"she exploded.

Sundeok quickly held her shoulders.

"Unnie,calm down.Oppa will be fine"Sundeok said through her cracking voice.

Hyesung hugged her tightly and cries.

"It's my fault.I should have waited for him to go home."

Hoseok patted her back trying to calm her.

"No noona.You didn't know this will happen"he said softly.

Jungkook was crying silently.Jin was like a parent to him and Sundeok rather than their brother.Jimin hugged him trying to calm him.

"No hobi.I saw how tired he was.He was worn out.He wasn't in a position to work more.I should have thought about it.It must have hard for him to drive"Hyesung cried revealing the ugly truth."I only thought about giving him a surprise.I'm not worth to be his fiancee"

Taehyung went to her and took her to his embrace seeing Sundeok also crying.

Yoongi hugged Sundeok giving her some comfort.

Few hours later,a doctor came out.Everyone surrounded him.The doctor recognized them all.He's a close friend of Jin.

"No need to worry.He's fine now.But he needs a lot of rest."

Everyone sighed in relief.

"Can we see him?"Namjoon asked.

"Ofcaurse.But he's still unconscious"

After shifting Seokjin to a ward,everyone went inside to see him.Hyesung was sitting next to him with her teary eyes.

Everyone felt guilty.They didn't notice how tired he is.Jungkook was the most affected one.He was feeling a lot of guilt. He has given a hard time to Jin.Jin put up with his every stubborn act.Whenever Jungkook shouts saying he wants to eat something,Jin would make him food without caring about his tired self.Jungkook even mocked Jin for various things for fun but Jin would go with the flaw not showing any hurt expression. Being the most stubborn kid in the family,Jungkook gave him a rough time.

Jungkook was in the corner of the room sitting on a couch.He couldn't bring himself to look at his brother.Although he gave a rough time to Jin,he loved Jin so much.For him,Jin is the best brother.

Jimin was near the table in the room.Sundeok had placed her phone on the table.Suddenly,she got a message but she didn't notice it.Jimin was about to call Sundeok but stopped himself seeing the name on the phone.
Vernon.

Jimin was confused at why Vernon sent messages to Sundeok.So he silently took her phone and exited the room.

On the outside of the room,he unlocked her phone.Yes.He knew her password.

Jimin widened his eyes seeing the messages.It clearly indicates that they are still having an affair.

"After what happened,she still has the affair?"he muttered through his gritted teeth."You will never learn Sundeok"

Jimin didn't want to speak about this in the hospital with Jin's condition.He thought to wait.

Jin was brought home after a week.There was a welcome party for him completely arranged by his younger siblings. Jin was in a wheel chair as per doctor's advice.And they celebrated his birthday even though, the day was passed already.

One night,Jimin asked every Kim siblings except Jin to come downstairs. Hyesung and Jin were sleeping.

Jimin wanted to talk with Sundeok alone but he was not sure about his temper.And it's their family tradition not to hide anything but to talk with everyone to have the justice.

Everyone sat down on couches.

"Jimin-ah,what the fuck do you want?I want to sleep"Yoongi whined.

Jimin sighed and walked towards Sundeok.Sundeok was confused.

"I'm giving you one chance.Speak the truth.Tell us about what you are hiding from us"he said with a intimidating glare.

Sundeok instantly remembered about Vernon.But she didn't dare to tell the truth.She gulped hard.She looked at Jungkook who was in the opposite couch.His eyes were widened.He signalled her to speak.

But being the idiot Sundeok, she acted like she doesn't know anything.

"W-What are you talking about oppa?"she stuttered.

Others were confused.

"Jimin-ah,what are you talking about? "Taehyung asked feeling confused.

Jimin sent Sundeok a death glare.

"Fine.You don't want to talk?then I'll talk"

He looked back at everyone. Sundeok was nervous.

"This brat is still in an affair with Vernon!"he said through gritted teeth.

Sundeok and Jungkook widened their eyes even more.

Story is coming to the end.Enjoy!

Vote and comment!