part 39

Everyone was silent.They were all glaring at the poor girl except Jungkook.

Yoongi stood up.

"Is that true?"he asked with his intimidating glare.

Sundeok gulped.

"I ASKED IS THAT TRUE?!"he exploded when he didn't get an answer.

She flinched and slowly stood up.

"O-Oppa I can explain.please---"she was cut off by Taehyung.

"Explain what?!"

Hoseok and Namjoon also stood up.

"Do you have any shame Kim Sundeok?!"Namjoon spoke with a disgusted face.

Sundeok was scared.The aura of her brothers didn't seem to be nice.

"Please listen,H-He's not what you think like--"

"That fucker sucked a girl's face infront of you!Are you still defending him?!Have some shame Kim Sundeok!"Jimin said through his gritted teeth.

This time,Jungkook came infront of Sundeok to protect her.

"Hyung please.first listen to her.Vernon had a reason to do it"

Yoongi's glare got intensed to the point Jungkook's face ran out of blood.He grabbed Jungkook's collar and pulled him with a clench jaw.Jungkook felt like his life was sucked out.

"What fucking reason are you talking about Kim Jungkook?And when did you become so immature to defend that fucker who cheated on your twin?Is your friendship with him that bigger than your own sister's life?"he asked through his gritted teeth."do you really care about her?"

Sundeok was shocked.

"Oppa please release him."She cried.

But Jungkook's coward self flied away listening to Yoongi's last part.He hardened his eyes and looked directly into his hyung's eyes.

"To me,her life matters the most.Nothing is bigger than my sister's life.I love her more than you guys think hyung.I care about her.Me treating her like  shit doesn't mean I don't care about her.And that's why I'm on her side this time.Because Vernon is the only and last man I consider as a man who will protect her like us.He's the only man I trust to give my sister."......"He didn't cheat on her that day.He never did it.He only protected her."

Sundeok was tearing up.She felt safe because of Jungkook. His love never failed to give her comfort.

Yoongi released him with a blank face.He knew it's not good to question Jungkook's love for his twin.Their twin connection is strong to the point both of them can feel each other's emotions.

Yoongi looked at Sundeok who was silently crying.

"Explain"he demanded.

Jungkook walked to Sundeok and patted her shoulder.Sundeok started to tell them the truth.She told them everything.

"But he could have explained it or use another method.Kissing another girl?That means he can cheat on Sundeok any time without regret"Namjoon said and crossed his arms.

Jungkook sighed.Hoseok walked towards Jungkook and Sundeok.

"I'm in Sundeok's side.Vernon did it to break up in a worst way so Sundeok will never accept him.He didn't want to use Sundeok.He really loved her."

Sundeok smiled.Hoseok looked at her with a smile.

"I'm with you princess"....."Jungkook is right.He'll do anything to protect our Sundeok "

Taehyung,Jimin and Namjoon were refusing to agree with them.Yoongi was silent.

"Hyung, say something.I don't trust this Vernon guy"Taehyung whined.

Yoongi sighed.

"I don't trust him too.But let's give him another chance."He said making Sundeok shock.She expected it.

"Really?!"she chimed.

"Don't get too excited.You haven't heard about Jin hyung's decision yet.He has the final decision. He's the oldest"Yoongi muttered and turned to leave.

But he stopped when he felt someone hugging him from behind.

"Thank you oppa"she mumbled.

Yoongi turned around and kissed her forehead.

"I want you to be happy and safe. I don't want to see you hurt.If I ever see you crying because of him,no matter what you say,I will fucking bury him six feet under the earth"

With that he left to his room.Everyone left except Jungkook and Sundeok.

"Let's go--"Jungkook was cut off by her tight hug.

"Thank you kookie oppa.I love you so much"she said whole heartedly.

Jungkook hugged her back with a soft smile.

"I love you too my little princess"

He kissed her head.

"Sundeok-ah,even though I don't treat you like to a princess,that doesn't mean I don't love you.you're my princess. I love you a lot.You know that right?"he asked softly while caressing her hair.

Sundeok teared up more and hugged him tightly.

"I know.I know kookie."She whispered with a cracking voice.

"Now now.stop crying.You're making your ugly face even more ugly with these big big tears.Let's go to sleep."

Sundeok nodded with a chuckle because of his remark.

In the morning, everyone decided to talk about the matter with Jin and Hyesung. Final decision is up to Jin since he's the eldest.

When they told him about it at the dining table,he went blank.No one knew what is running in his head.

Sundeok was nervous.

"I want to talk with him"Jin said breaking the silence.

Sundeok gulped hard and nodded.

"Don't think that I approved him Sundeok.I don't trust him yet."He said sternly.

She nodded and tried to gulp her banana milk silently.

Sorry for the short chapter again my lovelies.

Please vote and comment.