3.

"Jungkook, if you don't stop moving like a maniac I'm going to shove my fist up your ass."

Jungkook stopped dancing and sighed offended. "I'm doing the fucking renegade, Min Yoongi. You're the maniac for threatening to shove your fist up my ass."

"I invited you to help me unpack not dance in my living room while making stupid faces at the camera."

"They're not stupid faces! In every TikTok you have to include the tongue, the smirk, or the lip biting to get likes. I'm trying to get featured."

"I don't know what the fuck that means. Come help me. I've been here five days and still haven't unpacked shit."

Jungkook groaned turning off the phone. "I guess my thirty million followers have to wait on their daily TikTok." He said shaking his head.

"Thirty million followers? For doing that shit? Are you getting paid for this?"

Jungkook smirked, "I might get money here and there you know."

"How much?"

"Well, it's kind of a secret-"

"He gets from 200 to 2,000 per TikTok video." Namjoon interrupted as he opened another box.

"Namjoon! That was a secret."

He shrugged uninterested as Yoongi watched amused. "Are you serious? For doing that? You get paid that much?"

"Yes, now you understand my importance of making videos?"

"Teach me. Fuck my IT tech career. I don't need that."

"It takes some time. Not everyone is blessed with talent." Jungkook cockily said. Namjoon rolled his eyes yet again and kept taking shirts out of the box.

"I can't believe it. Holy shit."

"Hey! Are we unpacking? I'm the only one that seems to be doing it." Namjoon said.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, but if I can just finish the video-"

"No, Jungkook. Put the phone down." Yoongi said.

"But-"

"Down."

He pouted and set the phone down. "Try living with him. He makes eight to ten videos a day." Namjoon said shaking his head.

"You love to live with me don't lie."

"I'm forced to live with you, Jungkook." He corrected.

"But you love me!"

"Ehhh, love is a strong word."

"I'm telling mom! You're bullying!" He said stomping to the kitchen.

Namjoon laughed, "Ugh, teenagers. Am I right?"

"You're still a teenager too. You're nineteen." Yoongi corrected.

"I'm more mature than he is."

"I can hear you!"

"Jungkook come back. I need your help, okay?"

"No fuck that. I'm hungry now. Ooh! You have cake? Can I have some?"

"Cake? Where's the cake?" Namjoon asked excited dropping the shirt.

"Uh huh mature my ass," Yoongi mumbled walking behind him.

He found Jungkook with a knife getting ready to get a piece. "Wait! My weird neighbor brought that. What if he poisoned it huh?"

"Doesn't look poisoned to me." Namjoon said.

"Agreed." Jungkook smirked wiggling his eyebrows.