49.

"I'm here! Sorry I was in the bathroom." Jimin apologized.

"Yeah I know. Your little ass bladder. Can you help that customer out there? Taehyung is busy with another person and I have to stay here at checkout." Vernon told.

"Yeah sure! No problem."

"Why can't I be as happy as you when working here?" He groaned disappointed.

"You know you secretly love it." Jimin teased.

Vernon rolled his eyes, "Yeah. Look at me. I fucking love it. I love it so fucking much. It's all I think about. I'm miserable when I'm not here."

"You're so silly. I'll be back. I'm going to help the customer."

Jimin walked out the store and spotted a lady looking down at some plants. He put a smile on his face to go help her out.

When she turned around and locked eyes with him his eyes widen. It was Yoongi's mom.

"Jimin? You work here?" She asked with a bright grin.

"H-hello Mrs. Min. Yes ma'am I do. How may I help you today?"

"I'm looking for some autumn and winter plants for my house sugarplum. What do you recommend?"

Jimin did recall that Yoongi had said his mom liked plants. He still hadn't spoken to him since the sugar incident.

"I-I personally like these. They look very pretty. I've got some for my house as well." He said pointing to them.

"Ooh! Yes! I love them."

Jimin bit the inside of his cheek, "Mrs. Min?"

"Yes love?"

"H-how's Min Yoongi doing? I-I haven't spoken to him in a while."

"Really? Why not? Is he being mean to you?"

"No. Not at all. We've just both been busy."

"He's doing fine I suppose. Yoongi doesn't really like to talk about his feelings. It's very hard for him to show emotion."

"Is he happy?" He whispered.

"I hope he is. But I've noticed that when we speak on the phone he doesn't sound the same. He did come over for dinner last week and seemed a little off."

"Oh, okay." Jimin softly said.

"Thank you for caring for him. I'll tell him he better call you or I'll whoop his ass—"

"No ma'am. That's-that's not necessary. You-you don't have to tell him about this. I'll tell him personally." He lied.

"Alright. That's fine then. So should I get those?"

"Y-yes ma'am."

•••

"You get it for free since I love you." Jin said handing Jimin a latte.

"What? No. I don't want you to get in trouble."

"Pshh. I won't. I'm technically the manager around here."

"Are you super sure?"

"Yep." Jin replied confident.

"Alright. Let me at least tip the—"

"I'll take that for you." Jin said taking the money before he could put it in the jar. Jimin frowned as he shrugged.

"What? I'm the one that made it. I should get the tip."

"I'm going to pee. Can you hold the latte please?"

"I'll put it in the fridge. I'll be in the back room. Just text me when you're out so I give it to you."