30.

"Jimin when are you going to lunch?" Vernon asked boredom spilling from his mouth.

"In about one hour-"

"Cool. I'll go to lunch now then. Peace." He said rushing to clock out.

"Okay then. Have a good lunch!"

As soon as he clocked out her ran out the door. Jimin took his place up front and hummed. It could get boring when the business was slow.

With the fall approaching they didn't have much business. He took out his phone and checked his notifications.

The only one thing on his screen was a 'not enough iCloud to back up this iPhone' notification.

He went to his contacts and clicked on loml <3 AKA Yoongi. Saturday was approaching and he knew Jin was right.

He had to tell him his true feelings otherwise it'd be worse. His shaky finger was about to press the call button when Taehyung approached him.

Jimin got so startled he threw his phone across the room. Taehyung stopped and looked at him confused.

"Gosh. I really need to stop doing that." He said paranoid. He walked to where his phone had landed. It was face down and the thought of picking it up made his anxiety worse.

He picked it up without looking at it and shoved it in his pocket. Taehyung stood frozen waiting to see his reaction.

Jimin turned around shaking his head, "No. No way. I'm not checking it. It's probably shattered."

While this was being said Yoongi had picked up. Jimin didn't know that he had pressed the call button before throwing it across the room.

"Hello?" He asked confused. It wasn't normal for Jimin to call. Especially during work hours. He heard a bunch of rumbling and had to pull away from his ear a little.

Taehyung set the heavy box down that he was carrying. "Need help with that?" He asked and Taehyung nodded.

Who was he talking to? Because it certainly wasn't him. The voice was muffled and sounded very distant.

"Jimin?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin pulled out his pen from his shirt pocket. "Ahh. See. I know carrying around this is essential. Now I'm just going to-" he jabbed the pen on the box and tried to cut through the tape.

Yoongi's eyes widen. It was a very loud noise. "Jimin? Are you okay?" He asked more nervous than before.

Jimin still hadn't heard the talking voice in his pocket. He poked a hole and stuck his finger attempting to rip the tape apart. What kind of freaking tape had they used? It was impossible cut it in half.

"Ouch!" He mumbled sticking up his throbbing index finger in the air. The thin tape felt like it cut his finger.

Taehyung took his hand to take a look. Jimin was taken back from the action. He had never been touched by him.

"It's okay. Just hurts." Jimin said with a wince.

"What hurt?" Yoongi asked. At this point he was up from his desk and getting a little too loud. He was glad he had an office to himself.

Taehyung grabbed some hand sanitizer from the counter. He didn't know much about this but maybe applying some would help disinfect. Even though it wasn't a cut. It seemed like the right thing to do.

Jimin winced again as Taehyung gently rubbed some on his finger. "Oof. Ouch. Owie. It hurts. Ooh. It's tender. Oh gosh. It's throbbing now. Oh, wait that feels nice actually. Yes, that feels so good."