34.

"I think Taehyung is up next!" Jungkook squealed excitedly. 

Yoongi nodded glancing at the clock again. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Uhh. Nothing. Just wondering how long this will be."

"Well, damn. Isn't she your future girlfriend? Aren't you suppose to be supportive of her dance? I know she's already done hers but it would be rude if you left without seeing her after."

"Hush. I didn't mean it like that I just..." need to make it to Jimin's performance. "Ugh." He groaned unable to say it out loud.

"What?"

"It's just that I need to be somewhere right now. I need to—"

"Shh! Didn't your parents ever taught you respect? We came here to see them not hear you two talk!" An older lady behind them said. Yoongi frowned and Jungkook grinned turning his attention back to the front.

"That mother fuck..." Jungkook mumbled annoyed. "Give it up for our final performance of the night. This is Taehyung and Momo!"

As soon as Taehyung came on stage Jungkook's mood lighten up. He clapped way too loudly and Taehyung seemed to notice because he smirked looking down at the floor.

Yoongi and Jungkook attentively looked at the way they moved. The song was about love. No, it had no words but the melody of it gave it away.

They both danced so beautiful together it was impossible to not keep their eyes on them. But Yoongi had to look away.

The only one that crossed his mind hearing that song and looking at them dance was, Jimin.

He felt himself panic because holy shit. These thoughts about him had been more frequent day by day. Yoongi had been trying to shake them away.

They were only friends. Jimin liked Jin and he still crushed in Dahyun so...it was pointless to mess their friendship up.

Or maybe he was just afraid.

"Woo!" Jungkook screamed getting up to clap.

"I think you have a big fan." Momo whispered with a smile as they bowed.

"Maybe." He whispered with a red tint.

Yoongi snapped back to reality and also clapped though he had missed the rest of it. "Thank you guys for coming over. We plan on doing a lot more dance shows. Thank you!" Hoseok beamed through a microphone.

All of the dancers bowed at the audience then exited one by one. Dahyun instantly came running to, Yoongi.

"Wow. Thank you for coming. I hope it wasn't too bad."

"No, it was perfect. You did really good. I'm very impressed. Oh, I brought you this." He told handing her a red rose.

She took it with the biggest smile, "Thank you. Thank—" she sort of leaned to give him a hug but froze. He did the same and stepped away.

Why was it so awkward all of the sudden?

"Do you want...oh..." she mumbled embarrassed.

"Hug?" Yoongi asked hoping it would put an end to this weird moment. She nodded and he leaned down to hug her.

Hoseok watched from the corner both heartbroken and disgusted. How come this boy made her fall in just three months when he had spent a whole year trying to do just that?

"You need to ask her out." Taehyung said.

"What? Oh no. You still think I have a chance? I mean look at that porcelain skinned boy. He's so...pretty."