25.

Jimin knocked on the door terrified. Would he burst into tears when seeing him? What would he say? How would he act?

He was afraid things would be different now even though Yoongi didn't know about his feelings.

He pulled his bag closer to him when he heard footsteps approach the door. "Hey." Yoongi said with a sniffle.

He wore his bathrobe, his nose was red and his eyes puffy. "You look sick." Jimin said softly. He didn't like seeing Yoongi like this.

"I am. I caught a cold." He really sounded congested. No wonder his voice had been so muffled through the phone.

"How did you do that?" He asked. He didn't think talking to him again would feel so natural.

In all honesty he had been avoiding him at all costs. But when he found out that he was sick he couldn't not come over and help him.

After all they were still friends. And Jimin still cared. More than the average person but that's something Yoongi didn't know just yet.

"So, I'm trying to get my hair healthy again because I used to bleach it religiously since it was cool back then. My hair is dead as shit now. After I dyed it back to my natural hair color it's just not the same. I saw on this article that if you rinsed your hair with cold water it'll help it. I tried that while showering and it was not pretty. Now I'm sick."

Jimin smiled, "If it makes you feel any better I think your hair looks super healthy."

"You're too nice. You shouldn't even be here. What if I get you sick?"

Jimin scoffed, "Please. I drink vitamin C and eat so much oranges my immune system is strong. No offense to yours."

"None taken. Come on in to my house full of germs. Excuse the mess. I would say that it's from me being sick but who the hell am I kidding. I don't clean even if I'm not sick." He shrugged.

"It's not that messy." Jimin said looking around. There were dirty clothes on the kitchen floor. Why? Just why?

Yoongi gave him a look, "Okay. Okay. It's super messy." Jimin added. "Yes. I'm aware." He told walking down the hallway to his room.

When Jimin walked in he was a bit taken back. It was extremely dark when it was only four pm outside.

"I bought these black curtains and they cover the sunlight great. I can sleep all day at this point."

"Umm how can you see?" Jimin wondered.

He pressed a small light he had beside him. It wasn't very bright but at least now they could see each other's faces.

"It's the first time I use it since I got the curtain." He mumbled climbing into his bed once again. He pulled his covers and sighed relieved. This was perfection.

"Oh my. I'm your first lamp person." He laughed. Then he thought of how stupid that sounded. "Wait, I don't know why I said that. That was weird."

"Well I love your weird comments. You're such a unique human."

Jimin cleared his throat and proceeded to talk before he started overthinking his last comment.

"Have you had any fevers?" Jimin asked sitting on the corner of his bed.

"Nope. Just sneezing, headache, congested, and mild body aches. It's like my allergies but to the max."

"Oh, okay. Gotcha." He said opening up the bag he had been carrying around.

"What's that in your little beat up bag?"

Jimin blushed while laughing, "Oh hush. I couldn't find a pretty bag. It's some stuff I brought to make you feel better."