47.

"Wow. Thanks for stopping by. You could've just sent me a picture of the schedule. You didn't have to come all the way over here." Dahyun smiled taking the sheet from Hoseok.

"It's no problem. I was around here either way. I just wanted to give it to you personally."

The truth was that he drove here just to see Dahyun. They hadn't really spoken since the party night.

Where she drunkly confessed Yoongi didn't like her the way she wanted him too. Being the gentleman he was he didn't bring it up again.

"Would you like to come in for some tea?" She offered.

"Oh I'd love to, but I actually have to meet up with Momo." 

Dahyun raised her eyebrows and nodded. "Ah. Okay."

"Yeah. We're practicing this new routine and she's having some trouble with it."

She gulped down the stinging sensation. So he didn't just help her? Was it selfish that she was actually hurt about this?

"Her boyfriend is trying to help us too." Hoseok added. He noticed her facial expression changed and smiled.

"Nice. Hope everything goes well then."

"Okay, well I'll let you go. See you around."

When Hoseok turned around Dahyun called out his name making him turn back to her. "Hoseok!"

"Yes?"

She took a deep breath and collected her thoughts. Her hands were shaky and were starting to get sweaty.

"I-I wanted to let you know that Yoongi and I are trying to work something out," she quietly told.

She had been in denial and tried telling herself Hoseok only liked her as a friend. But after their talk there was no doubt.

Oh yes, she remembered every word of it though half of her night was a blur. Impossible to forget his words.

"I don't know why I'm crying," she sobbed. Hoseok reached over to touch her shoulder, "Can I hug you?" He wondered.

She nodded her head eagerly. It had been a really tough night. This is not how she expected the party with Yoongi to go this way.

"It's okay to cry. Crying is good sometimes." He cooed.

"I thought this party with Yoongi was going to be great you know? He only spent like thirty minutes with me and then wondered off the rest of the night. Then he leaves me and expects me to go with him after everything that happened?"

"There, there, you should get some rest. It might make you feel better."

"I don't want to sleep." She sniffled pulling away. Her eyes were red and teary, lips swollen, and her hair a total frizzy mess.

Hoseok still couldn't find a single imperfection in her. All he saw was beauty and love. He adored her.

"I want Yoongi to like me as much as I like him. I want him to want me like I want him." She confessed.

Hoseok's heart sunk a bit, but he pushed those feelings away and leaned closer to her. It was comforting for them both.

He softly caressed her face and wiped every tear that escaped her precious eyes. "Why don't you leave him? Let me show you how much I can love you. I promise if you give me a chance you won't ever want to go back to him."

Dahyun's face turned bright red as the flashback replayed in her mind. Hoseok smiled sadly leaning against her doorframe.

"Yeah. I was pretty sure this would happen."