57.

Jimin suddenly felt like he was spinning around the room. Yoongi kept waiting for him to say something, but he didn't.

Even if he wanted to he felt so tongue tied. So overwhelmed by everything he had said. Most of all he was scared.

What if Yoongi changed his mind by tomorrow? He couldn't bare to take the fall again. It was too painful.

"Jimin," he said softly. "Do you still love me?"

He took a shaky breath and nodded, "More than anything in this world."

Yoongi put his hand up and Jimin slowly intertwined his smaller one into his. They leaned closer to each other savoring the moment.

"I tried to forget about you. I swear I did. But you Min Yoongi, you make it so hard to not think about. Forgetting you seems more impossible than having you." He whispered with his eyes closed.

"I'm sorry it took me so long. I'm sorry for ever pushing you away. I just care about you so much I didn't want to mess our friendship up. In the end I ended up hurting more people than I intended."

Once again they got quiet. Yoongi started softly running his fingers down his spine. He touched every part of his body that was possible.

He had missed so much.

Jimin didn't stop the action. In fact he grew more needy at the touch. When Yoongi leaned over to press his nose against his he didn't stop it.

"I'm done being a coward. I'm done running away."

"Are you for real?" Jimin whispered looking deep into his eyes.

Yoongi nodded softly placing a kiss against his lips. Jimin responded to it with the same amount of need and love.

The butterflies that he thought were dead suddenly fluttered within him. Yoongi pushed him against the wall accidentally causing the light switch to flicker.

Jimin kept his arms tightly wrapped around his neck. A deep tingling sensation at the center of his stomach cause a soft moan escape his precious lips.

"Oh fuck, you look so beautiful with messy hair. You don't know how good your body is designed to feel. Let me show you." Yoongi whispered kissing down his neck.

Jimin wanted nothing more but to continue with the loving make out session. However, his conscious didn't let him go on.

"Wait, we-we can't."

"Because of Yuta, am I right?"

"Yes."

"I understand." He breathed.

"We...we should probably get going. I don't want them to find us here." He quietly said.

"Okay. Yeah. You go first. I actually do have to use the bathroom."

"Alright. Y-yeah." Jimin opened the door walking out. He pressed his hand against his lips. Then he looked down at his pants which now had a visible erection showing.

He turned around and quickly fixed his problem before heading back down the hallway.

"Alright. Everyone here?" Namjoon asked.

Yuta looked for Jimin who was nowhere to be found. He stepped back and just was he was about to go look for him he showed up.

His face was red, lips were plumped and breathing was extremely unsteady. Yuta immediately got next to him and looked at his facial expression.

"Where's Yoongi? Oh! There he is." Namjoon laughed pointing to him. The full attention went to his direction.

Then Yuta understood. They had been together. It hurt. How could it not? But he knew very well that Jimin was still deeply in love with Yoongi.