20.

"Oh my fuck! That's a terrible idea! Why would the mother live in a house up a hill? She does know her child uses a wheelchair, right?" Yoongi ranted.

"Oh hell. He's sliding off the fucking hill. Great job to the mom for being the worst." Jungkook added.

They were all playing close attention to the movie, but Jimin couldn't seem to focus. He was physically looking at the screen just couldn't focus long enough to know what was happening.

At one point they were all laughing and criticizing the low quality effects. Namjoon and Jungkook were still upset however they seemed to be enjoying the movie unlike, Jimin.

He quietly sighed and leaned over to grab some popcorn. When he did he caught eyes with Yoongi and Dahyun.

They were no longer looking at the movie. They were giggling at something and they were so, so, close. Their lips could almost touch.

Jimin felt like he got punched in the gut. He looked down at his feet feeling his chest tightened. "Hey Min Yoongi..." he whispered quietly.

"Yoongi..." he repeated softer. He was afraid that if he said his name any louder he'd start crying right then and there.

Yoongi didn't hear him and kept laughing with Dahyun. What a painful sight. Jimin stood up and walked towards the door. "I'll be right back. Have to make a phone call." He announced not that Yoongi nor Dahyun listened.

Outside he started pacing back and forth. If he left again would they think he was a loser? But if he stayed he'd just be so miserable the whole night.

He took out his phone and tried to unlock it. His fingers were too sweaty so his fingerprint couldn't be read. His eyes were blurry from the tears and he couldn't see right.

For a split second he thought of calling Jin. Who would be a better person to comfort him other than his best friend?

Then he remembered that he was in the middle of a quiz and he couldn't let him fail. So he put his phone back in his pocket and pressed his hand on his eyelids.

Don't cry Jimin. Don't cry. Just breathe. Just breathe.

"Hey Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin gasped and looked away so he wouldn't see his tears. "Y-yeah?" He asked quickly trying to wipe his face.

Jungkook got in front of him and sighed. "Sorry to bother you. I know you said you would try to convince Taehyung.  Did he tell you anything?"

Jimin kept staring at his feet so he wouldn't noticed that he had cried. "Uhh...yeah. Yes. It's just that Taehyung is not much of a talker. I told him it would be fun,that you really liked him and that you were a good guy. He smiled and I know he has a crush on you. Every time you come in his eyes light up."

"Really? You told him that for me? Oh you're the best! Man, I hope he does like me!" He told playfully smacking him. Jimin stumbled and touched his arm afterwards.

Ouch.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to do it that hard."

"It's okay. Don't worry." He smiled.

"Okay cool. I'll stop bothering you now so you can make that phone call. I'll see you back inside."

Jungkook went back inside and when he was in Jimin started weeping again. He just felt this huge knot on his throat that wouldn't go away.

"Hey Jimin also—" Jungkook froze as he stepped out the door again.

Jimin gasped yet again and pretended like he wasn't crying. "Are you okay? What's wrong?"
He asked.