36.

"Sir, I'm sorry to say but Jin is not here." Haechan said attempting to sound as confident as possible.

"Can you tell Jin this is important?"

"Umm. He's-he's not here at the moment."

"If you call him over I'll give you a tip."

Haechan pressed his lips together in doubt. Namjoon took out a bill with a tempting smile. "All yours. Just tell him to come here."

"Okay. Fine. But, he won't be happy."

Namjoon grinned satisfied handing him the bill. Haechan took it without hesitation and ran to the back room.

Jin was sitting on the floor nibbling on his peanut butter sandwich. "I did something wrong." Haechan said walking in.

"I'm in lunch. Sorry, you can ask the manager."

"I got bribed." He told showing him the money.

"Bribed to do what?"

"Tall dimple dude is outside. I'm sorry, hyung!"

"Fucking shit, Haechan. One job. You had one job."

"I couldn't help it. I'm only human!"

"Agh. What does he want?"

"I don't know but he said it's important."

Jin packed his sandwich back into his bag. "It better be or I'm going to be mad." He said storming out.

Namjoon stood in line as Jin walked by. "Hey! Hey Jin! Hold up! Wait!" He said following him out. Jin kept walking down the street slightly annoyed.

No particular reason. It was just a shitty humid day and he had dealt with snappy ass patients. He needed a haircut urgently, his sandwich had to be made with whole grain bread which he hated and he had forgotten his Dr. Pepper at home. Now his lunch was cut short to deal with this cute ass human.

"Seokjin! Wait! Aren't you going to take my order?"

"I'm in lunch right now."

"Oh, sorry. Did I interrupt it?"

"Yep."

Namjoon blinked several times and kept walking behind. Jin walked incredibly fast. Holy shit. "I'm sorry!"

"What do you want?"

"I came to see you because you haven't answered my messages. It's okay you probably didn't see them."

"I did. Just didn't want to reply."

"Damn. You're brutal. You know that?"

Jin stopped talking and turned to face him. Namjoon's eyes widen surprised at the action. "At least I'm honest."

"Are you implying I'm not honest?"

Jin shrugged pushing his glasses up. What about Jackson? He thought of screaming, but if he did he would seem like a paranoid freak. Which he was. Just didn't want to make it too obvious.

"I don't know. Why does a pretty boy like you find interest in me?"

"We have the same interests. We literally bonded without knowing each other's identity. I've already told you it's fate."

"Fate my asshole."

Namjoon gasped. Wow. Jin was feisty. But then he looked in his eyes and just melted into a puddle.

"Seokjin I like you more than ever."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"I might get one soon." He smirked.

Hymen [Yoonmin]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें