12.

"Should I message them? I don't know if they're going to think that's weird or something." Jin said through the phone.

Jimin was styling his hair while looking at the mirror in front of him. "Not at all. Message them. They are like your favorite person and they are the ones that asked you if you read any of that authors books."

"That person literally is my favorite! Aside from you of course which is insane. How the fuck do I have so much love for a person I've never met? Fuck it. I'm messaging them tonight."

"Yay. Go best friend." He hyped him up.

"Let me see how you look," Jin told. Jimin stepped back far enough for him to see his outfit through FaceTime.

"You look so hot! He's going to love it."

"Do you think this orange sweater is weird? It's hot as shit, but you know how cold natured I am. If I wear something else I'll be so cold then I won't be able to enjoy myself."

"It's not weird. You look gorgeous. I love it."

"Thank you. Oh my gosh. It's about to be six thirty. I should probably get going."

"Good luck with everything! Let me know how it goes. I love you." He said puckering up his lips and kissing his front camera.

Jimin giggled and ended the call. He took a deep breath and walked out the door. He headed towards Yoongi's house with his heart at his throat.

Just a fake date. He thought, but the way his heart was racing wasn't fake at all. He hadn't even slept the night before making up fantasies of how it would go.

He slowly brought up his hand to ring the doorbell. He was trying to breathe at a steady pace.

Yoongi opened the door and smiled. He wore a short sleeve blue button up shirt and black ripped jeans.

"Hi." Jimin said in admiration. He looked to die for. And that smile! Oh. It gave life.

"Hey. I like your sweater."

"You-you do?"

"Yeah. It's cool. Do you want to use my bathroom before we leave?"

"What-what makes you think I need to?" He wondered blushing.

"Well, every time you come here you always have to. So, it's just a wild guess." He grinned with a shrug.

Jimin smiled sheepishly and nodded. He really didn't have to go to the bathroom, but he needed to go fanboy in private.

Yoongi looked so good! And he complemented his oranges sweater? He was a keeper. No doubt.

"You already know where it is." He chuckled letting him in.

When Jimin was down the hall Yoongi slowly closed the door behind. He was actually happy that this was happening.

He liked hanging out with Jimin. They were so different, but blended with each other so well. It was weird to explain. Yoongi just felt so comfortable around him.

He was walking back to the living room to take a seat when the doorbell rung again. He raised his eyebrows confused and went to open it.

Dahyun stood at his door with a bright smile. "Oh, hey!" Yoongi said excitedly. He suddenly forgot about Jimin being in his bathroom.

"Hi Yoongi! How are you?" She asked.

"I'm doing good. How are you? What's up?"

Hymen [Yoonmin]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें