35.

"So that was it?" Namjoon asked.

"What do you mean? You're making it sound like it's no big deal. I kissed her!" Yoongi said.

"Aha. But did you ask her out?" Jungkook added.

"Well-well no, but we kissed!"

"You said you were planning to ask her out. When she confessed and then you two kissed you should've done it the. That was the perfect timing!" Namjoon insisted.

"What a missed opportunity."

Yoongi groaned. They had a point. Yoongi could've asked her out then, but couldn't bring himself to do it.

"We're taking it slow. Neither of you have asked out your crushes so you can't be talking."

"Taehyung and I are heading toward that road. Trust me if I would've kissed him on the lips I would've asked him out."

"Jin is still a bit distant towards me. He mostly ignores my messages." Namjoon sighed.

Yoongi rolled his eyes unaware. "What?" He wondered. "Huh?" He responded suddenly realizing what he had done.

"You rolled your eyes. What's the matter?"

"Umm. Nothing. I wasn't rolling my eyes. They were itching and shit. So I...scratched them with my eyelids."

"Cut the bullshit. What's wrong?"

Yoongi bit the inside of his lip. He had to tell his best friend of this, didn't he? He couldn't let him get too invested on a person that didn't even like him.

"Okay, listen,"

"Uh huh. I am. Go on."

"I don't want you to blame, Jimin for this."

"What does Jimin have to do with all of this?"

Jungkook simply sat quiet looking at them both. He didn't know what was about to be said all he knew was that it was serious.

For Yoongi to suddenly get all quiet and defensive it had to be something really important.

"The other day Jimin was telling me that he liked a friend close to him. He asked me for advice. I told him that he should let him know. Well, the in the next two days his friend Jin came over to my house. He was like aggressively talking to me about how he didn't like me and all this. Then it clicked. Jin is the friend that Jimin was talking about. Which I don't blame him. Jimin is a lovable person how can you not like him, you know? So, what if Jin doesn't want to talk to you because he likes him too?" He quietly said the last part because it still made his stomach upset.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows confused. Namjoon's eyes were wide in realization. That explained why he had caught them rolling on the ground and Jin was so defensive.

"Oh my fuck. They like each other."

Yoongi nodded a bit hurt and annoyed. Damn. Now that Namjoon had also agreed with his intuition it only made it more real.

"Hold the fuck up. What? Are you serious right now?" Jungkook asked interrupting their awkward quiet time.

"What?" Yoongi asked.

"You believe this, Namjoon?"

"Well...yeah. When he puts it that way it adds up."

"That adds up to nothing. I'm surprised that a man with an IQ as high as yours is believing theories from the worst theorist there is. No offense."

"Hey!" Yoongi said extremely offended. He was excellent with clues. No matter what Jungkook thought.

"Then I don't understand why he doesn't like me!"