22.

"Are you hot? Cold?" Yoongi asked adjusting the vent facing Jimin.

"I'm great. Thanks." He said quietly with a smile.

"So sorry this is taking too long." Yoongi said as he moved over to the next lane.

They had been on the road for almost two hours. Usually, Jimin hated road trips because he had the bladder of a squirrel and constantly had to stop to pee.

But being on a mini road trip with Yoongi was a dream come true. He didn't mind it one bit. Good thing he hadn't drunk much water before leaving so at the moment his bladder was okay.

"It's totally fine. I'm really excited."

"Good. Me too. You'll love the place I'm taking you to. At least I hope you do."

"I know I will." He admitted. Anywhere with Yoongi he'd love without a doubt.

Yoongi smiled back and two seconds later he was frowning at the car in front of him. "Fucking sakes. Move out the way! This is the fast lane!"

Jimin held his breath. Something he had noticed during this trip was that Yoongi had terrible road rage.

"It's okay..." Jimin whispered quietly.

The car finally moved to the right lane and as Yoongi skipped him he rolled down his window and stuck his middle finger in the air.

"What were you saying?" He asked sweetly once he rolled his window back up.

"Umm. Maybe don't do that?" He whispered.

"I have no patience. I hate when you get on the fast lane and go fifteen miles below the speed limit. Like fucking move you know?"

"Yoongi what if you get shot one day?" Jimin asked concerned.

"Then I'll get shot with dignity." He smirked.

"That's not funny." Jimin pouted.

"Okay, okay sorry."

"How come you weren't like this the last time I was in the car with you?"

Yoongi smiled, "Dahyun was there. If I'm honest with you I was scared that she'd freak out. I guess I'm not afraid to truly be myself on the road with you."

Jimin looked out the window satisfied. He had to look away to stop daydreaming so much. It seemed impossible to not want to kiss Yoongi's lips every time he smiled.

•••

"Yoongi are you okay?" Jimin asked looking back.

He nodded unable to answer. "Are you super sure?" He added still clearly concerned.

"Mhmm." He mumbled struggling more and more. Going uphill was living hell for a person that wasn't active.

Jimin was walking up like nothing and as much as Yoongi tried it was super hard for him. "Let me help you with the basket." Jimin offered.

Yoongi shook his head no and continued to walk. "Are we almost there?" He asked. If Yoongi kept walking it wouldn't end up good.

His cheeks were flushed red, he was panting and sweating. It honestly looked like he could pass out any second.

Yoongi looked up and his eyes lit up. "Yes! We're almost to the top!" He panted. Jimin looked up and in fact they were almost to the top. He had been looking at Yoongi the whole time that he hadn't even noticed.

"Oh! Yes!" He cheered running. Yoongi groaned. Fuck no he wasn't running. Not even those two steps.

When he finally made it he saw Jimin looking at the view mesmerized. He knew Jimin would love it.