Chapter Nine

"Ensure that those notes are copied down, now, I'll be handing out new schedules," My professor began, sparking my interest. "It's around this time in the tournament that we introduce a new class into the schedules of our medical students. We understand that with our demanding classes, having an opportunity to train is difficult. We will be introducing a training class, once a week, to ensure that you staying good shape."

No way.

I hated training. I had dropped it in school the moment that I was able, and I was only one of three who did. It was rare to find a wolf who couldn't stand training, but here I was. It was the only subject in school that I never could pass. I had no problem in taking a run, in fact I quite enjoyed that.

It was just everything else.

"Now about the results of your last tests, some of you will not be staying in this class, but moving into another. These new classrooms will also be attached to your schedule. These changes will be effective immediately." The professor announced, starting to hand out the new schedules, slamming them down against the wooden surface.

The moment that he handed over mine, I picked it up so quickly that I was surprised I didn't end up with a papercut.

My training class was tomorrow, cutting through lunch. That wasn't the problem.

I had a new class. These people that I had started getting used to, the teacher that I had adjusted too, the classroom where I had claimed my seat in the back.

This was going to be my last lesson.

They never attached teachers onto these things, so I couldn't even guess which class I had been moved into, nor could I guess even if I did.

I bit my finger, letting the pain as I pressed down harder distract me from the whirlwind of thoughts in my head.

The bell signalled the end of the lesson, and I stood up, walking out with the piece of paper slightly crumped in my hand.

I headed straight to lunch, still having about twenty minutes before that ended. I also knew that the others would be there, they were lucky in the fact that they rarely had a lesson overlap with a mealtime. 

Once I walked in, I headed to the buffet, grabbing a bowl and piling in a bunch of lettuce, chicken, tomato, cucumber, capsicum and cheese. I also filled up a mug with coffee, pouring in a lump of sugar before stirring it and heading over to the table where the others were sitting.

"You don't look so good Thee, whats going on?" Magnolia said straight away, her eyes locked on me as I lowered my stuff onto the table.

"My class got changed, I'm in a completely new class." I informed them, my bag slumping against the ground. I shoved a fork into my bowl. 

Ivy's shoulders slumped, "You know, chances are you're getting moved into a higher class,"

I pulled my hair out of my ponytail, "Probably not Ivy, but thanks anyway."

Valeria focused on me, "That's not it though, is it?"

I scoffed, "No, it's not, and let me tell you, I'm pissed. Every week, we're having a training lesson. I dropped that back in high school, why on earth would they think it's a good idea to have a training session!"

Colton snorted, "You dropped training in high school?"

I glared at him, "Yes actually, being physical isn't one of my strong suits, at all."

Ivy raised an eyebrow, "Could have fooled me,"

I stabbed my fork into my salad, picking up a few things and shoved it into my mouth, "You won't be saying that when you come and visit me in the hospital because I'm in a coma."