My Stories

After rising from the slums of the Great Depression and becoming one of the most recognised musicians in London, Rosemary Hughes is finally at peace

Until a famous musician is murdered and she receives a note saying she's next.

Suddenly Rosemary is thrust into protection, being assigned a guard by the name of Bryce Redfield. But something isn't right. The murders don't stop, and every single victim has relations to MacPherson Music, the recording agency Rosemary works at.

Follow Rosemary and Bryce as they struggle through evidence and unwilling suspects as they try to figure out exactly who is responsible for the murders.

And maybe find out more along they way then they originally bargained for.

COMPLETED

Cover by @-silentlycryinq

This book is available on Goodreads under this title

Elora Reed has spent the majority of her life being beaten, abused and screamed at by the Wolves. In a world like hers, being human was a death wish.

Maddox Lancaster, as the King of Northern Wolves, has never really found himself two many problems. The only issue? It had been five years and still no sign of his mate, along with the useless humans that he simply couldn't get rid of.

After Elora is caught in a major accident and rushed to the hospital, what happens when the two find their lives are entwined in more ways than one?

--------

I could feel my knees wobbling, a sign that I should probably go back into the unreasonably soft bed. I took one last fleeting glance before turning back around to head back to the bed. Nothing could have prepared me for what I saw next, A man was in my bed, how I hadn't noticed it before was beyond me. He was lying face down, Thick, dark brown hair was sitting messily on top of his head, but I could tell that it was usually neat and styles. His face was perfect, a sharp jawline, plump pink lips that were opened slightly. His skin was tan, and his long frame was draped over the right side of the bed. Never before had I seen anyone that looked like him, And I was terrified. Long, sharp canines were poking out from the bag in between his lips. It was a werewolf, I could feel my heart beginning to speed up, I had shared a bed with a wolf.

-------

'One of the best werewolf books on wattpad. Loved the fresh, non-cliche storyline. I was hooked from beginning to end.' @zuzairah

'I lovee DA it is one of my all time favss' @xxttxxt

'DA is literally one of the best books, deserves to be published' @mafia_boss65

RANKINGS

3rd in Romance - 19/12/20
3rd in Werewolf - 17/12/20
2nd in Werewolf - 20/12/20
1st in Good - 20/12/20
1st in Alpha - 1/01/21
1st in King - 1/01/21

COMPLETED

Cassandra Verano has lived her whole life as the Nightstalker, a globally known thief and assassin working for the Organisation, hell-bent on regaining power from the Werewolves and their allies. Regardless of her own wolf heritage, Cassandra is a soldier, carrying out each mission assigned to perfection.

She's the best, so when Cassandra is assigned three seperate missions to the Bloodlust Pack, the most feared pack in the country, led by none other than Alpha Cain, she's hardly surprised. The first two missions go perfectly, but the third contains a hidden brief, an order to infiltrate the pack and kill the Alpha.

Cassandra needs to find a reason to get the Bloodlust leaders, and their Alpha, to trust her. However, a mating bond between her and Alpha Cain certainly wasn't what she had in mind.

------------------------------------------

The nightstalkers body was bleeding out on my floor, a long, detailed dagger sticking out from her stomach. But the moment I laid my eyes on her, it was as if my whole world started to spin.

She was my mate.

I collapsed onto the floor, hanging over her as I slid my arms underneath her back, propping her up. She was still awake, her brown eyes watching me. I watched her lips move, mouthing the word mate as if it were a silent prayer. A slow rush of tingles ran up my arm, filling my body with an unfamiliar warmth.

I had found my mate,

And she was dying.

----------------------------------

First chapter will be released September 6th 2021 and updated three times a week

A character profile and information chapter of this story has been uploaded now, so if you are interested in reading this story, head over to my profile and save it to your library now!

These are all of my stories as of finishing this story. If you are reading this after/ towards the end of 2021, please go to my profile and check out to see any more stories that simply haven't been added to this chapter. Check out my profile if you are interested in werewolf or romance xx