Final Author's Note

DON'T LEAVE PLEASE READ!!

DO NOT ASK FOR A SEQUEL, DO NOT ASK FOR A BONUS CHAPTER, DON'T ASK ME TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENS NEXT  (cause I actually don't really know, and I'm not making up shit)

Woah,

We Made It.

The End of Star Crossed Liars, and the End of Althea and Orion.

It feels crazy that it's finally here. I'll be honest, regardless of length, this story has taken me so long. Like literally, seven months of drafting and I got this absolute mess of a story. As you know, all of my stories are published a few months after completion, (currently the 13th of October 2020), so I actually have no idea how this story goes in terms of reads and votes and comments, along with people who actually enjoyed this story. But I sincerely hope, from the bottom of my heart, that if you have gotten to this point, you have at least somewhat enjoyed this story.

Um, I actually went back and looked at the ending, like that last chapter and the epilogue... besties I'm so sorry that was not it...

anyway lol

I HAVE MORE STORIES!!!

Ok, you may be thinking, 'oh no, I enjoyed this story and the writing and the author's hilarious author notes what am I going to do?' DO NOT FEAR because I do have more stories. Available on my profile now is a shitty lil murder mystery (I don't recommend) but I do have another werewolf story! It's called Difference's Aside, and follows Elora Reed living in a dystopian world in which werewolves have taken over and reduced humans to nothing! My next story which is also a werewolf, Tears of Blood will be published on September 6th and let me tell you I love that story. I also have ITE, a mafia romance novel that will be available early next year. And on top of that, depending on when you read this story, I may have more stories available, the ones that I have discussed ideas for in my a/n's so be sure to check out my profile!!

So, now let's address the big question, the elephant in the room.

Will there be a sequel?

The answer, no, not right now. I'll be honest, this story ended perfectly for me, I mean, I know it probably seemed like a lazy ending but I swear to god, this is always how I planned to end the story. But I don't feel like it's over. I always said that there wouldn't be any follow up novels (like in terms of a 'book 2'). You know, maybe write a prequel or a spin-off, but never a sequel for these books. But now that I have finished this story, I've realised just how much I still have to talk about and go into.

But, as I have mentioned, this story took me about two months more then it usually takes me. And, as you could probably tell by the writing, I really lost my passion for this story. Finding motivation was really hard (and I'll talk about why kinda in a sec) but right now, I'm not in the headspace to continue this story into another book.

So, if you are really mad that there isn't a sequel, please don't get mad about it or bombard me. I'm doing it for my own personal health, though I highly doubt anyone liked the story enough for that XD. I know for DA, I said 'oh no, no bonus chapter I'm not gonna do that' and people yelled at me and I caved and I gave ya'll a bonus chapter, but not for this story! I won't cave so go off all you want it won't happen.

NEXT POINT!

I AM GOING ON HIATUS! (as of October 2020) 

alright besties as of publishing this def not relevant

Ok, so there isn't really a point in me telling you this, but maybe, just maybe, you enjoyed this story enough to stick around my account to read the rest of my stories. (check out the next chapter for my other stories). As I mentioned, this story took me seven months to draft and I lost passion a few months ago. Personally, I think the reason why is because I need a break. For about a year now, I have either been plotting my next story or actively writing. When I finished my fanfic, I wrote Beyond the Screams. Then I finished it, planned for a week and then started writing my next story, and then when I finished I took a week to plan and then started writing this story. Did I write every day? No. But there hasn't been a time where I wasn't writing for a really, really long time.

Really, all this hiatus is going to affect is the release date of my next story, because I usually figure that out in terms of progress on the book that will come out after that one.

I just got a job and I'm still adjusting to that, I'm about to head into an important year of school and I have some extracurricular school stuff to work on.

I have the plan for my next story, but I really really need a break. So, yeah. Thanks for understanding xx

Alright besties. So again, I want to thank you for the support on this story. I'm not shy in saying that I hate this story and writing it was awful, but so many of you have had positive reactions and have seemed to actually have enjoyed this story which I really do appreciate. Hopefully this story will continue to grow now that it's finished, maybe try and rival DA, in reads and stuff but we shall see.

If you liked this story, please leave a small, one-sentence review on this line for me to pop in the description of this story. You will be credited by username and stuff, but I'll only use the ones on this line so yea.

Any last words? Final reviews?

Ummmm I think that's it? Like that's all I wanted to talk about?

Pretty pretty please check out the next chapter, I'm so proud of Tears of Blood so even if you didn't like this one, please just give the first few chapters a go when they come out xx And if you weren't happy with the ending, I promise that I wrap it up better?

Alrighty, ya'll,

See you in the next story,

Eryn <3