Chapter 1

A/N: Everyone that has been rescued. Thomas/Stiles, Newt, Mihno, Brenda, Jorge, Sonya, Frypan, Gally, Aris, and Harriet. I will refer to these people as Gladers. ~Enjoy!

Thomas/Stiles PoV

Me and the Gladers  just escaped WCKD with the help of the FBI. We were currently in a room that had a bunch of food and new clothes for us. We were told by the FBI that we are going to be asked some questions to try and find our families. So for now we we all waiting for that to happen.

I was sitting on the floor with my back against the wall looking up to the ceiling. 

"Yo Shank what's wrong?" Minho asked as he walked up and sat down besides me. I didn't reply tho.

"What the Bloody hell is the mater with Shuck-Face?" I hear Newt asked as he sat on the other side of me. 

"Well aren't you two on the same page." I say sarcastically to them. 

"Greenie What's wrong!" Minho said punching me in the arm.

"I feel like this isn't the end of WICKED." I said looking at Minho.

"Tommy, I don't think we have to worry anymore. We are safe now" Newt said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Thomas." Was called out by an agent which made me stand and look at who called it. "We will be asking you questions first." the agent said not looking up from his clipboard. So I slowly walked over to the agent that told me to follow him into an office that had what I guess was the higher up FBI agent. 

He was looking at his computer but said without his eyes leaving the computer: "Thomas please take a seat." The he looked up and blinked a couple of times. "S-Stiles?" 

"What's a Stiles?" I asked confused

"You Are. Stiles Stilinski. You are my son's best friend." The FBI stated

"I am sorry but my name is Thomas. not Stiles." I stated getting frustrated.

The agent pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of me in a lacrosse shirt next to a boy with a crooked jaw Line. "I am Agent McCall and this is my son Scot. You and him were best friends, no Brothers."

"Am I supposed to know this kid? Because well I don't know him sorry." I said about to leave until-

"Wait! Let me prove it to you!" Mr. McCall stated

"Fine but if I believe you I want you to change my name to Thomas. Deal?" I asked Mr. McCall

"Deal!" Mr. McCall stated and so I sat back down and he told me all this stuff about this 'Stiles'.