Chapter 13

A/N: Watch the video. In this story I wanted to have Thomas and Aris have a brotherly bond. It is going to be shown in this chapter a lot. Oh and I don't know if I said that Brenda and Aris are Juniors.

Third PoV

Lydia's Lake house

Lydia's party's are always the best. All the Gladers including Jorge went to the party. But all arrived at different times. Newt was still wearing Thomas's Jersey. He got a lot of weird looks. Jorge also got weird looks. Probably because he was the only adult there. But was hanging out with Thomas and everyone.

"Ey Thomas you made it!" Scott came up to give Thomas a high five.

"Scott!" Thomas said giving him a high five. "What's up!"

"Oh you know, just wanted to hang out with you." Scott said as he saw Newt holding two beers.

"Tommy, Got some drinks!" Newt said shaking the Beer.

"Aww thanks Babe!" Thomas said giving Newt a peck on the lips.

"Yo Tommy there you are!" Minho said holding a beer and going in to hug Thomas.

"Min-Min!" Thomas said hugging him back.

"Minho! Stop walking so fast! Newt!" Sonya said running over to hug Newt. Scott just stood there confused.

"Sonya!" Newt said hugging Sonya. "How are you? Haven't seen you in 2 days." Newt laughed.

"Oh you know having to deal with all the shanks." Sonya said.

"I see." Newt stated.

"Wait a minute is that Thomas's jersey?" Sonya asked pointing at the jersey.

"You know it Sonya!" Thomas said putting a arm around Newt.

"Do anything and I hurt you." Sonya said pointing at Thomas in a calm voice. Then Sonya, Newt, Minho and Thomas all laughed.

"Um What just happened?" Scott asked.

"Oh hi! I am Sonya, Newt's Sister." Sonya said sticking out a hand for Scott to shake.

"Aah That makes a lot more sense." Scott said shaking Sonya's Hand.

"Yo Sonya were is everyone else?" Thomas asks.

"They should be on their way. Jorge is here tho." Sonya said walking away to go socialize.

Thats when someone came running up to Thomas. Scott tried to warn him: "Um Thomas someone is running toward you." but Thomas didn't care.

The person jumped on Thomas's back. Thomas immediately put his hand on the bottom of his legs while the boys arms were around his neck.

"Aris!" Thomas said with out looking up.

"Tommy! How are you?" Aris asks leaning down to grab Thomas's beer and take a swig of it then gives it back.

"I have been good and you?" Thomas asks as Aris jumps down from Thomas's back.

"Oh you know being a Junior is no fun." Aris says punching Thomas in the arm.

"Oh you little shank!" Thomas says as he ruffles Aris's hair.

"What the fuck did I just witness?" Malia asked coming out if no-where. "It is obvious that you are dating this british dude. But what the fuck was that encounter?" Malia asked confused as hell.

"Well you see Thomas and Aris have a Big Brother little Brother bond." Minho stated.

"Good That!" Thomas states.

"I am gonna go find Gally.  see ya around!" Aris says swiping Thomas's beer.

"Oh you Slinthead!" Thomas yells at Aris.

"Wh-Are you just going to let him take your beer?" Malia asked all confused.

"Yea. He does it a lot." Thomas said with a shrug. Bug thats when someone else came up behind Thomas.

"Um Thomas -" Scott was to late. A girl came up and kicked the back of Thomas's leg. He immediately turned around and started to chase her out side.

"Thank god it wasn't Gally" Minho said in relief.

"WhAt the fuck? Who was that? Why are you glad it wasn't Gally? Why do people keep approaching Thomas like that!?" Malia said raising her voice.

"Well that was Brenda. And that is a game they play. Brenda and Aris are both Juniors. And if It was Gally Thomas would be on the floor. And these encounters are like an inside joke with all of us." Newt said plainly then took a sip of his beer. Then it was swiped from his hands and replaced with a full one.

Newt looked over to see that Thomas was already back. And was drinking the rest of Newt's Beer. Newt just smiled.

"Umm. Hey Guys." Issac said coming up behind them. Issac was confused a bit. He has been watching the whole interactions happen.

"Issac right?" Thomas said as a group of teens came up behind thomas. For only his beer bottle to be taken by Aris again. "Aris you got to get your own!" Thomas said without looking behind him.

"How did you know it was Aris?" Issac asked.

"He does it a lot Greenie" Gally said. Thats when Scott's pack came up behind him.

"Hope everyone is having a good time!" Lydia said walking in between the two groups.

The party ended up being a weird encounter with the Gladers and Scott's pack. Overall Lydia's party was a hit!

A/N: Sorry that this chapter was a drag at the end. I don't know how to write party scenes. So I did my best. Hope you liked it! ~Nya