Chapter 6

Thomas PoV:
School~ Monday

It is now Monday and I have to go to school. This actually sucks! Me and the Gladers already know everything that we need. I was told that all the teachers are told to call me Thomas. But not the reason to why.

I ran to school to get my head clear. I get to school and I see all the Gladers waiting for me. But wait..where is Newt and Minho?

"Ayy Thomas!" Brenda says coming to give me a hug.

"Hi Brenda!" I say hugging her back.

"Did you seriously run here?" I hear Frypan saying.

"Yes. Is that a problem?" I ask Fry

"Yes Greenie that is a problem! Why would you run to a place like this?" Gally says flicking me in the arm. All I do is shrug.

"So um guys where is Newt and minho?" I ask looking around

"I think they are talking to Minho's sister." Aris says pointing to a group of people.

I give Aris a quick 'thanks' and walk over. "Newt!" I say coming behind me. But he ended up punching me in the arm.

"What the bloody hell, Tommy!?" Newt says.

"Just coming to say hi." I sat with a smirk trying not to laugh while Minho starts cracking up.

"Seriously Minho!" Newt and I say at the same time.

"Sorry but your faces are priceless!" Minho says.

"Ok well let's get back to the Gladers and see if we have any stupid classes together." I say as Minho and Newt Nod.

"Ok" Minho says as Newt just nods. "Buy sis!" He says walking away.

We all went over our schedules and Newt Minho and I had every class together, besides gym. Newt didn't have gym because of his limp. But all of us had Lunch together. Brenda and Aris had all classes together. Sonya, Harriet, Gally, And Fry had almost every class together. But over all we all had at least one class with each other. Then the bell ringed and we went to our classes.

About 6th period it was gym. This was going to be the best! Once Minho and I all got to the field Minho pointed out that Kira, Malia, Lydia, and Scott were also here. Then we heard a whistle.

"3 laps around the field go!" The coach said.

Minho and I start out in a good jog but because it was us we ended out fully running around messing with each other. We lost track of time since running came natal to us since we ran the maze for hours. Then the whistle blew again.

"Boys why are you still running? You have done 10 laps. How are you not out of breath!" Coach asks

"Practice" Minho and J say at the same time.

"Have you guys ever played lacrosse?" Coach asks and we just shake our heads. "Well go get a stick lets see if you can."

We ended up being one of the best ones there having people Stare.

"Oh my! You two are naturals. Lacrosse tryouts are after school. I expect you two to be there." Coach says and then walks away.

A/N: Hope you guys like this chapter! Vote and comment. Comment what you think is gonna happen or just your thoughts. Thank ya! ~Nya <3