Chapter 7

Thomas PoV

Welp Minho and I made it onto the lacrosse team. I was number 24 and Minho was number 27. Minho and I thought his number was funny because he is A7. But sadly I wasn't't 22, I was 24. My WCKD number was A2. So when we were back in the locker room I rubbed my neck of sweat and started to take off all my gear and shirt. Minho soon followed as well. But that's when I hear a gasp. I look behind me to see Scott looking at me with his mouth wide open.

"What is it Scott?" I ask putting on my favorite black long sleeve shirt. (Chapter Pic). 

"You two Have scares all over your back! And what is that on the back of your neck? It look's like a tattoo." Scott says pitting on his shirt. "Plus when did you get so fit?"

"Firstly Scott Even if you used to know me, you will never, and I mean never! Understand what Minho and I went through."I say grabbing my backpack and leaving to go find Newt. But remembered he was going to meet us at the fields. So that is where I go. I knew that Minho would eventually come. 

"Hey Newt!" I say waving at him having the sudden urge to kiss him. But I hold off so It can be something romantic. 

Newt's PoV

"Hi Tommy!" I say but since he was still far away from me I could get away with starting at his lips. But the I have this weird feeling as we are being watched. 

So I was sitting at the top of the bleachers so Tommy had to climb up but when he got there he whispered; "Someone is watching us" Which made me feel less nervous.

"I have an Idea but I don't know if you are gonna like it." I say as Thomas just says

"Just Do It!" Pointing figurer guns at me.

"Are you making fun of Nike?" I ask him

"Maybe.So I still feel like someone is watching us from the woods. So go ahead with your plan to try and make them leave." Thomas say quietly to me. So I leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. Thomas looked stunned but out of no where he grabbed my face and slammed our lips together. We sorta made out for a couple of minutes and It was just as I thought it would be and better. 

Once we pulled back we heard a: "Oh that's a keeper." And we look to see Minho looking at his phone to say. "Finally thought you two would never figure this out." And there for Tommy and I started too blush and intertwine our hands. 

A/N: Well I hope this was a good chapter. Newtmas is officially starting! Comment what you thought about this chapter or what you would like to see what happens in the future. Now imma go to bed seeing as it is 3:55 A.M. ~Nya