Chapter 8

Scott's PoV

I was watching'Thomas' and this Newt guy from the forest. I was too far away to hear what they were saying but I could see them. I saw 'Thomas' Pointing finger guns at Newt. I was about to walk away when I saw it. Newt kissed 'Thomas's' check, But Thomas ended up grabbing Newt's face and locking lips with him. This went on for like 3 minutes until Minho came up and took a picture of them. 

I was so confused. This Thomas who looks exactly like Stiles is kissing a boy. Like what? I always thought he liked Lydia. What if he did that just for a cover up. Wait that whole thing about wanting to know if he was attractive to gay guys thing happened. And he looked really content when we went to thats gay bar. How did I miss the sings of one of my best friends being Gay? I have to tell Lydia.

I quickly found a way out of the woods I was in and went back to the parking lot since it was the end of the day. I saw Lydia's car and went over to wait for her. 

"Scott?" I hear Lydia's voice

"Lydia Boy do I have new for you!" I say to her as she looks confused. "I just say Thomas, The guy who looks exactly like Stiles kissing a boy named Newt!"

"Wait so Stiles the one who had a crush on me, is gay?" Lydia asks crossing her arms

"Yes! It makes scene! We went to a gay bar for a mission and he was so happy there. How could I miss one of my best friends being gay?" I ask Lydia but that when someone says

"Who's Gay?" I look around to see Danny. (A/N: Danny knows about the supernatural and helps the pack out from here and there. Therefore, he knows about Stiles/Thomas thing that is happening.) 

"Stiles, Or Thomas is gay!" I say to Danny

"Sti- Oh wait I called this!" Danny says just walking away to go hang out with his friends.

"He-wha- Danny called it?" I say confused.

"Who Knows!" Lydia says throwing her hands in the air.

A/N: Sorry for a short chapter today. But I was wondering if you guys wanted me to add Allison in as Teressa. It's up to you guys! ~Nya <3